Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eowenn View Post
    Personally i would take zelda over skyrim. Somebody was able to beat skyrim in 2 hours. I dont care who it is, that should not be possible.

eeeh whaaaaaaat are you talking about friend? there isn't even a beta (?right?) and they said that it would take aprox 300hours

10+ Year Old Account
    Tes Skyrim of course...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    eeeh whaaaaaaat are you talking about friend? there isn't even a beta (?right?) and they said that it would take aprox 300hours
    http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/th...6_minutes.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Skyward sword obviously, I have absolutely no interest in Skyrim so. Easy choice.

Skyword sword. I never fell for the hype of skyrim. And the more I hear people suck its balls the more I hate it.

Deleted
    Skyrim Sword. I mean both

Skyrim has been extremely hyped up and after watching hours upon hours of the live streams, i think its just basically a very very big Oblivion patch. I still love TES games all of them. Been a Elder scrolls fan since Daggerfall. I love games that also make my eyegasm. I pick Skyrim anyday, im a huge sandbox open world rpg fan.

LOLwut. 2hrs and 16minutes to beat Skyrim's main quest? That's quite pitiful for a main quest. But ofc there's the side quests and tons of other shit.

Skyrim! No questions asked. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Personally i would take zelda over skyrim. Somebody was able to beat skyrim in 2 hours. I dont care who it is, that should not be possible.
    Considering that that was the developer and tester speed run competition of the main story line and that that time was TWICE as long as the Oblivion run, I don't see how that is an issue at all. Oblivion had hundreds and hundreds of hours of playtime and Skyrim has even more than that.

I don't get the fascination with having to play every game the day it is released, so my answer is get both. Buy Skyrim, play it until you are satisfied that you have gotten enough out of it and then buy Skyward. Or, play something else you already have for 9 days from the 11th til the 20th, buy Skyward sword, beat it and then buy Skyrim. You don't have to get everything day 1. Personally, I'm far more excited about Skyrim because I hate my Wii with a passion and if I had a choice I would never ever use that piece of shit system. But sadly Nintendo forces you to play their terrible gimmick console with its awful graphics and terrible controls to play some of the best games out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    They're both tough to choose between. Skyrim is definitely gonna have infinite re-playability while Skyward Sword most likely won't. Also I don't have a Wii so even though I'm one of those hardcore Zelda fans I'd say Skyrim for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    im getting both on their release dates
    >>> ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!! <<<

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    But sadly Nintendo forces you to play their terrible gimmick console with its awful graphics and terrible controls to play some of the best games out there.
    Right.

If you're going to let graphics keep you from playing a great game, then you're completely at a loss.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is it bad that I had to look at the topic to find out what Skyward Sword was? :P Regardless I have Skyrim preordered and plan to devote much time to it, but my opinion probably means little since as I said I didn't even know what the 2nd option was until reading the thread.

---------- Post added 2011-11-06 at 06:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Right.

If you're going to let graphics keep you from playing a great game, then you're completely at a loss.
    He didn't say that he was going to let graphics keep him from playing a game, he said that he hates the Wii system (due to graphics and horrible controls, which I agree with) and that that makes him more excited about Skyrim personally. He never said anything about not playing it period, or that it was just due to graphics.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a hard one indeed but in my opinion it is obvious because you get way more play time from the elder scrolls games how ever which is funner is a hard decision right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nume View Post
    He didn't say that he was going to let graphics keep him from playing a game, he said that he hates the Wii system (due to graphics and horrible controls, which I agree with) and that that makes him more excited about Skyrim personally. He never said anything about not playing it period, or that it was just due to graphics.
    See what I did?

Generally calling a system bad implies you will not play game for said system.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-11-07 at 01:03 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Personally, I'm far more excited about Skyrim because I hate my Wii with a passion and if I had a choice I would never ever use that piece of shit system. But sadly Nintendo forces you to play their terrible gimmick console with its awful graphics and terrible controls to play some of the best games out there.
    First bolded implies that he is simply more excited about skyrim, not that he will only play it. 2nd heavily implies that he will indeed play it, because he has no choice, but if he did have a choice he'd rather not due it on wii. 3rd similarly complains that they force him to use the Wii in order to play this game.

If you have to ask then you're not worthy of skyrim

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuEazJNUnEo
    Ocarina of time beaten in 1 hour 16 minutes. I dont care who it is, that should not be possible.
    /facepalm .. Utterly bogus argument.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prothean View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuEazJNUnEo
    Ocarina of time beaten in 1 hour 16 minutes. I dont care who it is, that should not be possible.
    /facepalm .. Utterly bogus argument.
    Yeah they should arbitrarily slow you down using the difficulty of the game like Dark Souls.. oh someone beat the entire game in less than 1 hour 30 mins?