Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    go to germany, and eat a doner kebab.......

go to prague

go to munich

best places

Deleted
    Germknödel, apfelschnaps, Stroh Rum and Heidi~ thats about it as I recall :-D have a great trip.

Get high on red bull. Seriously, drink it till you burst open. Mix in some vodka for extra fun.
    My armory
    DK tanking stuffs since WoTLK beta's first day of release.

Actually I have a real life, I'm just on my friends computer while we have a drink around his house before we go BMX'ing down the castle near by his house and found all the geeks spouting rubbish.
    Most fail troll thread ever. Featuring Boub as last post!

Deleted
    I've only visited Austria at summers, and at that time of the year the area around Wörthersee (a lake) in southern Austria is extremely beautiful. The major city in the area is Klagenfurt and I'd definitely recommend you a visit there.

You should also pay the city of Graz a visit, in my opinion it's a much nicer city than Vienna.
    Also: Don't forget to try Wienerschnitzel, Apfelstrudel and other parts of the Austrian cuisine

Lay a Red Rose for Mein Fuhrer Adolf Hitler at the Braunau am Inn

Braunau am Inn (English: Braunau on the Inn) is a city in the Innviertel region of Upper Austria (Oberösterreich), the north-western state of Austria.

It lies about 90 km west of Linz and about 60 km north of Salzburg, on the border with the German state of Bavaria.

The population in 2001 was 16,372. A port of entry, it is connected by bridges over the Inn River with its Bavarian counterpart, Simbach am Inn.

It is well-known as the birthplace of Adolf Hitler.

see link on how to get to his Birthplace http://www.scrapbookpages.com/BraunauAmInn/index.html
    Last edited by Blobfish; 2011-11-07 at 05:49 PM.

Eat schnitzel

visit wien

one day ski/snowboard driving in the alps

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Not everybody is that ficked up.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Could I put a Star of David there instead? Or maybe just just shake my head in disgust and disappointment at a picture of him for an extended amount of time?

Quote Originally Posted by JSStryker View Post
    People like you are why the term "Ugly Americans" was invented.
    maybe but its part of there history, a part they want to bury, the German Exchange student we had in school was shocked during WW2 in US History in 11th grade, he didn't know the nazi's did all the stuff they did, apparently its kept very tight lipped the war crimes of his kinsmen. I think reminding them well help them not to repeat it, because that Area of the world is known for its brutal warfare, dating back to Roman times, I don't think it should be buried.