Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Seeing as account bound achievements might be introduced, and i dont wanna switch my main, i'd like to join this raid. However, which class would be best? Dk would be fast to level, but there's already two..

Deleted
    As far as we're aware the achievement is still there and it is a feat of strength, we are currently in need of ranged dps (we have a Spriest interested but refuses to transfer server unless 10000000% necessary) however any ranged dps would be awesome, though preferably an ele shaman/ mage Hope this helps, any further questions let me (Kryptix) or Zephs know in game or on here

I did this in wotlk and again in cataclysm. In wotlk it was hard. I'm sorry to disappoint but in cataclysm, it is a damn joke. But it was fun regardless.

A feat of strength would mean the achievement is no longer in the game, if you have it then you're good, but you're no longer able to aquire it. I checked the achievements for LK raiding and I could not find this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    A feat of strength would mean the achievement is no longer in the game, if you have it then you're good, but you're no longer able to aquire it. I checked the achievements for LK raiding and I could not find this.
    Not true any more. There are several feats of strength in the game that can still be earned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ezorz/advanced

Feat of Strength doesn't mean you can't get it, aka the VOA mammoth, or the raven mount from anzu, or the deathcharger reins from stratholme.

P.S: Goodluck, the fight is a major joke in cata.

Deleted
    I'll level a mage then. Gotta feeling that arcane mage will be pretty imba with overgeared enchants/pots and the like.

And to those saying that it's a joke in cata, what's your point? I don't think anyone here is doing it to get that "epic" feeling, it's more likely that there just doing it for the FoS, so so what if the fight's a joke? Will only make the achievement easier...

Deleted
    Small Update
    Current Team:

Tanks:
    - Warrior (geared)
    - DK (geared)

Healers:
    - Disc Priest (almost geared)
    - Holy Paladin (geared)
    - Resto Druid (almost geared)

DPS:
    - Rogue (geared)
    - Feral Druid (geared)
    - DK (not confirmed)
    - Possibly a Warlock
    -

Need 1 (or 2) DPS willing to commit to this and get geared fast.

Deleted
    As I said in the battle.net forum thread. My Spriest and one or two guildies have DPS toons for this. But in that case we have to wait for 4.3.2 and x-realm raiding as that will make transfers unnecessary in just 2? weeks.

---------- Post added 2012-01-18 at 09:25 AM ----------

This is the professionperks I calculated btw:

1. Inscription gives 109 more primary stat. (@500)

2. Leatherworking, have huge potential of 130 more stat for certain classes but might be worse for other classes with better Wotlk enchants. (@500) Might even be higher for MDPS & tanks when they fix the bug that lets them use the LW leg enchants at level 80.

3. Alchemy gives 80 more primary stat, and boosts pots. (@500)

4. Enchanting gives 80 more primary stat. (@475)

5. Tailoring gives 40 more primary stat and a proc based CD for the cloak.

6. Mining, only for tanks, same as Skinning, acceptable but far from optimal, gives 80 more stam.

7. Skinning, 80 crit rating is a good at level 80 if you are crit reliant, but far from the top 4.

8. Jewelcrafting, Blacksmith and Engineering give Wotlk perks, which makes them pretty aweful for "overbuffing".

Deleted
    I don't know if you need to be 85 for them but from engineering you can get synapse springs which increase your greatest stat by around 300 on a 1 minute cooldown, overall it turns out to be an average increase of about +81 in the given stat so it's not as bad as it's made out to be

Deleted
    True, forgot to actually lookup wowhead for the springs.

Joth is my priest, gearing is pretty much ready, is it Tëd or Zeps that is running it now?

I can provide a mumble server if needed.

i would like to participate with my hunter name Kláúss on silvermoon eu

i will give a whisper when i catch u online

Deleted
    u still looking DPS?

I have a shaman resto/ele full 266 + 232 weapon, ready for Herald

I will try /w u ingame