1. #1
    Pandaren Monk Slipmat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,758

    Patch 1.6 Trailer and Dev Interview

    Came across this 'unofficial' Patch 1.6 trailer, unfortunately the audio is slightly out of synch with the video, hopefully it will get fixed



    Next video is from the MMO Report and features an interview with RIFT Producer Adam Gershowitz, seems Instant Adventures will be coming shortly after 1.6 itself ...









    Last edited by chaud; 2011-11-08 at 01:04 AM.

  2. #2
    do people still play the garbage?

    Don't troll. -3clipse
    Last edited by 3clipse; 2011-11-07 at 12:07 AM.

  3. #3
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Lichiz View Post
    do people still play the garbage?
    trololololol

    if you have no positive contribution to make then keep your thoughts to yourself no one else wants to hear them

  4. #4
    Makes me want to renew my subscription >_>.
    Doesn't play WoW but continues to lurk MMO-Champion.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Came across this 'unofficial' Patch 1.6 trailer, unfortunately the audio is slightly out of synch with the video, hopefully it will get fixed



    Next video is from the MMO Report and features an interview with RIFT Producer Adam Gershowitz, seems Instant Adventures will be coming shortly after 1.6 itself ...

    wahahaha the dudes face in the video preview.

  6. #6
    Got to play the new 5-man and 10-man on the PTS as well as explore Ember Island. It's not empty hype- the zone is GORGEOUS. Larger than any zone seen in Rift so far and the invasions/events are the most complex and challenging they have come up with thus far.

    New 10-man is challenging and jaw-droopingly beautiful. The 5-man is a bit of a mixed bag when we tried it. Well designed but easy. Could have been slightly rough/unfinished mechanics or the fact my guildmates overpower/overgear just about all content sans Akylios. Pretty large 5-man though with some interesting fights and great look/feel.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzunki View Post
    trololololol

    if you have no positive contribution to make then keep your thoughts to yourself no one else wants to hear them
    Well I do? So don't speak on everyones behalf please.

    And I completely agree with him! Crap game. Nothing els to say.

    Contribute positively to the discussion or get out. -3clipse
    Last edited by 3clipse; 2011-11-07 at 12:30 AM.

  8. #8
    Who wants to bet this MMO report wont go on the front page like it does every other week because its about rift? Lol.

  9. #9
    Brewmaster Cairm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Montréal, Canada
    Posts
    1,417
    Wow, this looks beautifull. They are making a good job. Too bad im not retouching anything of MMO's other then this forum

  10. #10
    Looks like a nice patch, too bad I couldn't get myself to level up to 50 when I played it.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    Who wants to bet this MMO report wont go on the front page like it does every other week because its about rift? Lol.
    I'll take that bet.
    http://raptr.com/puremallace/about

    What has been made by QQ can be unmade by QQ!!!

  12. #12

  13. #13
    "Lore Lead"? I want that job/title. :P I would make up some snazzy business cards to go with it too.

  14. #14
    Warchief Velthy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Lichiz View Post
    do people still play the garbage?

    Don't troll. -3clipse
    Shame, people trying to be cool flaming other game.
    Actually imo its better game than World of Casualcraft now, id play Rift with better PC.

    Signature made by my best friend Aryiana.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •