Thread: next beta invs

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

next beta invs

soo i was thinking (again a bad thing)

qwith the next upcoming batch of invites, i had a thought. how many think it will be a guild+ solo invites.

I mean with phase 3 guild deployment do you think BW will have it where guilds that are 4+ along with some solo players will get invs for part of their stress test.

i am not asking or saying that I should be in beta but it was just a thought since they did the phase 3 deployment. thoughts

I think they said guilds need 10+ for the guild invite, and they don't have to have preorders.

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    I think they said guilds need 10+ for the guild invite, and they don't have to have preorders.
    on the guild page it just said 4+and yea im not saying its pre-orders only i mean for all people signed up to site.

i just figured that with the phase 3 launch they might try to see what a full launch with the guilds would do to servers along with others from site.

dont have to be pre-order only that would just be bad

Have they sent out the next wave of invites yet? They said last week there would be hundreds of thousands of new testers and I haven't heard anything since. I'm checking my inbox constantly, it'd be good to know either way if they got sent out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Aundas View Post
    Have they sent out the next wave of invites yet? They said last week there would be hundreds of thousands of new testers and I haven't heard anything since. I'm checking my inbox constantly, it'd be good to know either way if they got sent out yet.
    You should subscribe to their twitter, they say when they start sending invites on it.
    "How poor are they that have not patience"

10+ Year Old Account
    You need 4+ preorders for deployment, but the guild beta thread says 10+ members are eligible for a guild beta.

"All you need to do in order to have your guild considered for Guild Testing is to have an active guild with at least 10 members registered in our Guild Headquarters. We also recommend creating a recruitment thread on our forums, but please make sure you are following the Recruitment Guidelines we’ve set forward. Guilds that spam recruitment messages after multiple warnings, for example, will not be considered for Guild Testing.

10+ Year Old Account
    When new invites get sent out, there's no way you'll miss it and not know.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

I am assuming ( i am an ass so its no big deal) that with the vet weekend coming up that they will annonce the beta invs this week prolly round tuesday like they did with the 367 and 419 betas,

but yea this is just my own bit of speculating, i mean with that leak or whatever it was from Nov 27 beta invs and with phase 3 deployment going on it kinda made sense. Really couldnt care less if there is nother beta i mean its only what 45 days left i can wait it out

EDIT: ok just say the guild testing page in official site and WOW...just WOW lol i dndt realize i was that far behind in my info gathering
    Last edited by WoWGoneBad; 2011-11-06 at 04:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    39 days!!!! early access srs bsns
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ixator View Post
    39 days!!!! early access srs bsns
    LOL yea true there cant wait for that EA

10+ Year Old Account
    Tomorrow would be the day for invites, whats the buzz?
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro

wish i knew but yea i agree with you there since we got the veterans weekend coming up I am highly sure thta there will be a beta inv for most, but not too worried if i get or not so close to release

Nobody really knows. Bioware has been very hush hush about it. I think a new build recently went out, so maybe this week or next for a beta weekend

where can i find out about whn new builds go out i see that alot but can never figure out where to loo, or is that a NDA breach thing

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=526109

That's the link to the General Discussion > "Game Testing: official 'invites have been sent' thread". It is updated and maintained by BioWare, and states no invites have been sent since 10/11/11

Quote Originally Posted by Coro View Post
    http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=526109

That's the link to the General Discussion > "Game Testing: official 'invites have been sent' thread". It is updated and maintained by BioWare, and states no invites have been sent since 10/11/11
    yeai know bout that thread i check it every day, but i always hear bout new beta builds and wonder what is in them. After some research i found 1 or 2 that i like and will read them over to see whats going on

Ah ok. Yeah, they don't post the notes, it'd be an NDA breach. Most notes would be bug fixes, class balances, etc and were not suppose to know more then 4-5 abilities per class yet, so they don't want us reading the notes.

This close to release, I wouldn't even be worried about a beta invite. I wouldn't want to spoil any of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Filibusters View Post
    This close to release, I wouldn't even be worried about a beta invite. I wouldn't want to spoil any of the story.
    yea i hear you on that lol. but man i just want a taste man... that crack has got me jonsing and i havnt even had a taste lol

10+ Year Old Account
    This close? 36 days still until ea... 36 long, hard days