10+ Year Old Account

Chewy toffees in the sweet tin

When you've been though all the nice sweets in a box of chocolates and all thats left are the chewy toffee ones, doesn't this make you kinda mad. Who on earth thought it a good idea to mix soft chocolates and yet hid chewy chocolate covered toffees under them. Its mean

Deleted
    I like chocolate toffees.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    When you've been though all the nice sweets in a box of chocolates and all thats left are the chewy toffee ones, doesn't this make you kinda mad. Who on earth thought it a good idea to mix soft chocolates and yet hid chewy chocolate covered toffees under them. Its mean
    Wow... I thought I was the only person to think this.. Goes to show, human beings aren't all that different from one another, deep inside we're all the same, we're equal...

We shall unite in a distant future to remove all chocolate covered toffees from the earth ^^
    My armory
    DK tanking stuffs since WoTLK beta's first day of release.

Actually I have a real life, I'm just on my friends computer while we have a drink around his house before we go BMX'ing down the castle near by his house and found all the geeks spouting rubbish.
    Most fail troll thread ever. Featuring Boub as last post!

10+ Year Old Account
    /gloat, /cackle
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

They mix it all up so they satisfy everyone, and, also, to sell more product. If you're only eating 3/4 of a box, you're more likely to buy another box to get more chocolate you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Who on earth calls it a sweet tin? Is it 1840?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    Who on earth calls it a sweet tin? Is it 1840?

Please guv'nor.... May I have another toffee from the sweet tin? But I hate those chocolate covered toffees, I do!

Deleted
    I tend to avoid buying mixed bags of sweets for that very reason.

Toffee is the only thing worth eating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Envisionist View Post
    Toffee is the only thing worth eating.
    Dam Ye'ol toffee eaters! The world will be ruled by the soft truffles and honeycomb centres!

Yeah that's why I usually get the boxes where they're all soft-centers or truffles. But if we get a mixed box as a gift or something, I just conveniently leave the toffees for my husband and I take the good stuff:P

10+ Year Old Account
    How can you not like toffee?! This makes as much sense as people not liking Cheese or Ketchup...

Seriously though, it is a selection box to satisfy everyone as a whole, I get angry when there's a sly almond hidden within, we all must make sacrifices. Scottish fudge is the way to go... I want fudge now.

I like soft centers and toffees - but I hate the boxes that can't be bothered to give you a little clue about what you're about to bite into. Expecting a soft center and getting a chewy has to be one of the worst experiences in life.