Can someone please explain what's happening

Hi there fellow Paladins.

I have a very annoying question about my character that I need answered. I just got my new t12 chest to replace my t11 chest. I socketed and enchanted it and as expected I do have more intellect than before. BUT! for some reason I have LESS mana with my t12 chest equipped compared to when I equip my t11 chest. I have no idea why this is.

Here are 2 screen shots showing my mana pool with t12 and with t11. You can also see the intellect in the background.
    Tier 12 chest:

Tier 11chest:

Also here is a link to my armoury
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-11-07 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd
    Quote Originally Posted by Traknel View Post
    Yes it is. In fact, the next expansion is going to be called "Mists of Metzen" and is just going to be various mobs with his face stuck on them.

I think you need 2 yellow gems to activate the 2% mana meta.

your meta isn't active because of the 2 yellow gem requirement.

Deleted
    Probably missing a yellow gem for your meta bro

Lmao! How could I have missed that!!!! Thank you sooo much guys! I feel like a fool :P but thanks so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Traknel View Post
    Yes it is. In fact, the next expansion is going to be called "Mists of Metzen" and is just going to be various mobs with his face stuck on them.

This happened to me back around mid-BC and it drove me completely nuts for a hour or so until I finally figured out the problem. I was raging in guild chat about how could I get an upgrade that was causing me to lose mana, "IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE OMFG!!!!11". I thought my character was somehow bugged and almost opened a ticket to get a GM to look at my toon. Now I always double check to see if the meta is active after swapping gear.

Happens to the best of us man, Metas are pretty stupid. You completely forget about them unless you get a new helm. You could get full upgrades and go forever without an active meta if you're not careful.

Yeah I just don't get why there is not a single yellow slot in all of our t12 level gear. (The 2 Sinestra items being the only items with 378+ and yellow slots ~)