Hypnotic Dust :(

I just can't get rid of this Hypnotic Dust. It 'sells' on ah for 70s-1g, and by sell I mean it's listed at that and just expires. I can't sell it in /2 either, even trying to shift it as low as 10g a stack. I can't use it to make scrolls worthwhile because of how expensive essences are.

Am I just meant to delete it or give it away? I could really do with freeing up the 2 guild bank slots it's occupying atm.

Thanks

Being a tailor I am finding myself able to dump some into crafting Embersilk bags, though the demand for those is pretty variable.
    Could also try to see if any enchanting scrolls are profitable over the material costs. Even as expensive as the essences might be, some may still be worth more than the materials.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2011-11-07 at 03:44 PM.

Got a tailor? You could try making some embersilk bags out of it. Gets rid of three quarters of a stack in one go. Embersilk bags would sell pretty well, too.

Other than that, I can't help you unfortunately. I haven't run into this problem myself as I'm on a relatively small server: I'm able to sell hypnotic dust reliably for 40g per stack, or more. But the downside of this is that there's barely ever any elementium ore on the AH for a reasonable price, so eh.

Deleted
    Remember that the vendor price is going to be 60s (12g per stack) in 4.3 (old news post on it here) so if you're selling it as low as 10g per stack - don't bother, just hold onto it for vendor.

I also make bags with mine though - although it's 30-40g a stack on my sever.

If you are finding scrolls would sell but if you have no essences, can you not prospect obsidium or elementium, make the jewellery and disenchant it? You do actually get quite a lot of essence from it and not just dust. You can also get a lot of GCE from the carnelian spikes if you have spare carnelian and aren't transmuting to infernos.

Deleted
    Bags would be an obvious choice but if you "invest" into essences and make scrolls don't you make profit there? Maybe not on all enchants but there should be some that earn you enough.