There are several issues with the alliance side that i plan on attempting to fix, I transferred with several and were taking this as a personal mission to revive the Alliance here. We will be creating a PvE and PvP guild being as my friends and I all have firelands down and experience in Rated Battlegrounds. Anyone interested in serious raiding, pvp, and revival of the alliance population of this server please express your interest in the thread below.

Here are the problems we will work to alleviate or
Eliminate entirely:

1) Poor raid progression
2) Lack of economical flow (Will fix if problem 3 is corrected)
3) 97% horde, 3% alliance - Now i want to elaborate on this isssue more in depth being as this server is just so one sided im asking that other people attempt to help this population imbalence, i can gurantee you a raiding guild along with a pvp sect if you want to help us tackle this challenging issue of Alliance Mal'Ganis.
4) Horde members ALL over OUR cities, half the time our king is dead. What can we do about it? Nothing, and to horde members: what fun is it killing our king with no opposition , its like killing a deffensless man, why or how is that fun, if you want fun, help us balance our server.

This all happened around 3 days ago, were currently 500 STRONG and growing within 3 Days of creation. Everyone is comparing this guild to a vanilla wow atmosphere. The way everyone works together to help each other, the activity on vent, the 100+ Members online giving away things, helping others level professions, carelessly giving away free gold, giving bags to starters, a guild member wrote this on the wow forums

"Chrysaora
30 Human Warlock
Crown Defiance
250 Edited by Chrysaora on 11/7/11 7:50 AM (PST)
This has been an awesome experience so far. I would like to say, that I have not been ganked or griefed. I have heard a few people say they got camped or ganked, but for the most part it seems the horde are being respectful or maybe they just don't care. Either way, thank you.

Fae Vectus
Your guild is a shining example of community. How you've survived as long as you have is amazing, but to reach out and to help us when you yourselves have limited resources. I applaud you.

Hninsi
I would also like to thank you. Hninsi, also part of Fae Vectus, handed me as many lowbie enchant mats and cloth as I could carry. They also supplied our guild with bags.

Supermin
Thank you! You were the first alliance I came in contact with on this server. Gave me a bag and didnt want any gold.

Fraws
How you have maintained your sanity in all this I have no idea. Fraws is inviting people, trying to keep the bank free of clutter, acting instantly on any drama or trolls in vent or in guild chat, while trying to level. I dont know how you are doing it.

Fear
Also have no idea how you are still sane. You guys have worked so hard this weekend to keep things orderly and peaceful.

Lufnis
One of the few 85's in our guild. Lufnis has ran so many lowbies thru deadmines and sm. TY TY TY. Anytime I've needed anything, gold, bags, Lufnis has been standing there.

Crown Defiance
This has been amazing. People working together and using professions to sustain each other. No bags, no boas, no gold, no ah. Its like camping in wow. Free gold and bags when you hit level 15. More gold when you hit 30. Paying for part of your flying at 60. The time and effort these people have put into keeping us supplied.

This is the best form of community I've seen in wow in a long time. Bravo.

On a little side note. We have had a few unruly people, we have had a few griefers. Please dont let that scare you off. They are dealt with fast. I myself am amazed at what few immature people we have had to pop in."

Another member wrote

"Eraynah
58 Human Death Knight
Crown Defiance
In a year and a half playing, this is the most fun I've had in WoW. This is what the game is supposed to be like. And if this is what it was like in Vanilla and changes ruined it, shame on Blizz."

And Another..

"Syzzle
85 Blood Elf Mage
Strawberry Nubcakes
10680 Edited by Syzzle on 11/7/11 12:43 AM (PST)
I have rerolled a worgen mage (Sÿzzle) on Mal'Ganis. It has been lots of fun starting off new again. The guild has been very helpful and growing stronger and stronger. We have had a few trolls join and spam guild chat with nonsense, but they are removed quickly and without incident.

There seems to be a sense of unity within this guild that everyone is there for a common goal and that goal is to try to balance the factions, bring some kind of stabilization to the economy and bring life back into the Alliance cities again.

If you want a change of pace from the everyday grind of dailies or farming ZA/ZG over and over again, give it a try. You will meet a lot of great new people and have lots of fun in the process. There is really nothing to lose. I myself fully intend to spend my spare time here and level to 85 and see where that takes us. I've had a blast. Come on over, I'll make you some cake."

And this is from a voice who has attempted reroll guilds before :

Derpypaws
18 Worgen Druid
Crown Defiance
I've done reroll guilds before, and I must admit, this is different than all of them. I can already tell this has potential. Very active, fun community, everyone seems focused on the end goal. I haven't had a chance to check out vent yet since I don't have a mic/headset at the moment, so someone else will have to let me know how that's going.
#occupyMal'Ganis
GLORY TO THE ALLIANCE!"

If your interested check out Mal'Ganis alliance side and type /who crown defiance and ask anyone for an invite ! thanks for taking the time to read this post