Monstrous Bite + Widow Venom = ?

Two questions:
    1. Do they stack?
    2. If so, does this mean Devilsaurs are the best choice for BM pvp?

They do not stack, although in 4.3 i will be using my devilsaur more because i stink at reapplaying widow venom

Bam... :-/ Ok thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Snowe View Post
    u sure? because when it has been nerfed to 25% @ wotlk i had for anub 25 heroic a devilsaur and my aimed debuff
    Monstrous Bite was a pet damage buff in Wrath, not a healing debuff. It was changed at the start of Cata.

u sure? because when it has been nerfed to 25% @ wotlk i had for anub 25 heroic a devilsaur and my aimed debuff
    Devilsaur didn't have an MS effect in Wrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    They do not stack

If you have a pocket healer and can do without the small agi buff from spirit beasts, I'd roll dsaur for thinks like BGs but still hold on to utility pets for arena (I have a pocket healer so I will be running devilsaur in situations where I can encounter healers at any time but keep my shale spider, chimaera, bird of prey, and spirit beast around for backup. Not the best pet comp but I ain't about to start running around with 4 monkies and a devilsaur, that would just be silly)
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

15+ Year Old Account
    (Patch 3.3.5)
    As of Build 12942, this ability no longer does damage. It reduces healing received by 25%, meaning it's on par with the other healing debuffs. It can not be dispelled.

So stop spreading wrongs informations, thx.

Im pretty sure that it stacked in 3.3.5 but to op's question: no it doesnt stack anymore.
    3.3.5 was prepping for cata. So for the vast majority of wrath it was as they said, a damage ability. Just because they changed it at the tail end of the expack doesn't make you being a smart ass about it any more valid.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. No, the don't stack.
    2. If they did, a healer would soon learn to legitimately fear when Reptar came a-knocking!
    Lurk n' jerk. Well, not so much the jerk part.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiskar View Post
    1. No, the don't stack.
    2. If they did, a healer would soon learn to legitimately fear when Reptar came a-knocking!
    As if healers needed more things to worry about, with all the people gunning for 'em (at least, those who listen to instruction in Tol Barad or BGs).

15+ Year Old Account
    You mad?

3.3.5 was ruby sanctum.
    3.3.5a was a fix patch
    4.0.1 was prepping cata
    4.0.3a was cata(release)

So, when they say it was a damage ability in whole wotlk they are simple wrong. The truth hurts mh?
    Are you one of the people that actually counted Ruby Sanctum as content? We had ICC for over a year, they got desperate and added SOMETHING so the top tier raiders wouldn't be bored out of their minds. Most people never touched the damn place and there was little to no loot. I think you are mad for someone pointing out you are desperate to be right. Get over yourself, seriously.