New to PVP Season 10. Help

Hey guys. Im planning to go back on PVPing as holy paladin.. Right now i have my gear from last Season. Season 9 - Full vicious gear. What do you guys think i should do so i can get Season 10? i think if i ask for a arena team no one would accept me due to my gear being crappy... Any tip i would appreciate please.

do arenas get cp's, or wait till the ruthless stuff goes to honor, my point is get gear asap

Yeah . but hmm u think someone will accept me having Season 9 gear?

10+ Year Old Account
    We're not psychic or precognescient. There is better gear available to you through bgs, so you should ve working on that while you look for a team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Okay. uhmm btw, someone mentioned that i should stack all conquest and honor till the patch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abolishier View Post
    Okay. uhmm btw, someone mentioned that i should stack all conquest and honor till the patch
    Doesnt seem worth it to me, as your CPs will be converted to HPs and your HPs will be lowered to 4k (cap) before ruthless gear becomes available at vendors
    What you can do is cap your HPs and JPs before next season, so you can buy 3-4 pieces as it starts

Also, the season isn't starting anytime very soon (not like it's coming next week or something).

Start at VERY LEAST replacing your S9 with S10/Ruthless.