[Music] Looking for easy to play guitar songs and guides.

Hello, I am looking for easy to play guitar songs or guides to teach me how to play.
    I have an electric guitar.

Your dear leader,
    Orgrim
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

Check out tabs for Nirvana or Green Day. They're pretty simplistic as far as songs go.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure everyone's going to tell you Nirvana, Green Day, and The Ramones. A lot of punk/pop-punk music is ridiculously simple too. Then step up the mild difficulty with some old school metal bands like Black Sabbath and Metallica. You don't have to like any of these bands (because I didn't), but I'm pretty sure every guitarist out there pretty much started there heh.

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/user/martyzsongs?blend=1&ob=4

Would recommend that guy's channel, I've learnt a fair few songs off his channel; does some pretty good video guides.

Quote Originally Posted by MintJam View Post
    I'm pretty sure everyone's going to tell you Nirvana, Green Day, and The Ramones. A lot of punk/pop-punk music is ridiculously simple too. Then step up the mild difficulty with some old school metal bands like Black Sabbath and Metallica. You don't have to like any of these bands (because I didn't), but I'm pretty sure every guitarist out there pretty much started there heh.
    And I like all those bands too
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind