Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Wafflesnatcher

Hmm.. yum!

Cptmyname.
    Too bad it's taken. On every single forum out there. By me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    here is what I do, go out side to a busy street with lots of signs and people close you eyes. open them write down the first thing you see. Then go home pick up you favorite book and a ruler/knife or and thin solid object that can point. close your eyes randomly open you book and lay the object flat against a page look to see what word it is pointing to. now put the two words together.

ie. I was standing at Hollywood and Highland I closed my eyes and opened them on a "goth" girl. Then I went home and picked up a random book closed my eyes and pointed to the word "Shark".

It is fairly simple.

---------- Post added 2011-11-13 at 02:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Murdoc1905 View Post
    Jack the Stripper
    I am so tempted to create this character on my City of Heroes account.

---------- Edit addition 2011-11-13 @ 2:17pm ----------
    I should point out that the Goth Girl I saw was a reflection of myself at the time. :-P
    Last edited by Gothicshark; 2011-11-13 at 10:18 PM. Reason: added silly

10+ Year Old Account
    :I Well I made mine up way back in vanilla, while creating my very first WoW toon.

As for Dolls, which is my new catch-name... I used to be OCD about having my whole server filled with namesaved toons. I would just randomly think of things that would make a cute name.

Some I used to have...
    Ribbons
    Meoww
    Cakes
    Fluffs
    Sparkles (or glitters, which I liked better)
    Pouts

...My priest is still named Kittencats

Uh.. but... You probably wont like those. You might want to try some of your favourite book characters. My rogue is and will always be 'Rhett'. Just try not to go 'too' mainstream (i.e. Raistlin, or Legolas.. lol) because those will 99.99% always be taken.
    Just look around your room and combine an item with a random adjective...

...Tiara + swag... you get the idea. :P

i was always very lucky with my names:
    my characters are.

Given
    Sketch
    Hiks
    Sketchr
    Givens
    Ardorian

Deleted
    Dkarthasdk

Well I can't really help you find a name but I'll give you a few tips on how I came up with my game names.
    My first (Braejae) was a mix between my name (Braden) and something that sounded cool
    Another was Xzero and later changed into CzarXzero because I like Megaman an combined two characters names. later I found alot of people were using that name so I added Czar to it to make it the king off all Xzeros :P
    and my last, Ethelis can up from the WoW name randomizer and I loved it.
    So yeah, hope this kinda helped :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdoc1905 View Post
    Jack the Stripper

Sorry I had to.

Deleted
    I think the coolest name would be starbuyPWNDyou. Dunno if that's taken though.

More seriously, I'd go for Melvin Calvin. It's fun to say, easy to remember and has sciencey links. If anyone knows who Melvin Calvin is without googling it, they win a point.

Deleted
    ArthasDKlól, Légolasxx,Meszaroserno_2008,Pwnerdk?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    I think the coolest name would be starbuyPWNDyou. Dunno if that's taken though.

More seriously, I'd go for Melvin Calvin. It's fun to say, easy to remember and has sciencey links. If anyone knows who Melvin Calvin is without googling it, they win a point.
    The guy who Calvins are named for, so he did stuff with temperature and possibly absolute zero.

----Edit----

So looked him up boring guy from Berkley who got a Nobel in 61 for chemistry.
    Last edited by Gothicshark; 2011-11-13 at 11:17 PM.

Bet you are regretting this thread by now, eh, OP?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    The guy who Calvins are named for, so he did stuff with temperature and possibly absolute zero.
    That'd be Kelvin.

So looked him up boring guy from Berkley who got a Nobel in 61 for chemistry.
    That could be him, even though as far as I'm aware, his research is more integral to Biology than Chemistry...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anathama View Post
    Bet you are regretting this thread by now, eh, OP?
    Yah, he posted this in fun stuff. Home of the friendly silly trolls.

---------- Post added 2011-11-13 at 03:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    That'd be Kelvin.

That could be him, even though as far as I'm aware, his research is more integral to Biology than Chemistry...
    True. I did a fast guess with out looking and then looked it up. BTW when I first read your post I thought "Calvin and Hobbes" for some reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    True. I did a fast guess with out looking and then looked it up. BTW when I first read your post I thought "Calvin and Hobbes" for some reason.
    Might be because I'm British, but I have no clue who they are.