Poll: What game should I play?

10+ Year Old Account

What game should I play next?

I saw a thread like this and I am in a similar predicament, so I'd like your opinions on what I should play next. Now I am getting Skyrim day one, so I'd like to pick a game I can either beat relatively quickly, or pick it up later on. Other than that pick whatever game you enjoyed the most. Also, if you want to suggest a game that isn't on the list... I can pretty much pick up any game I want.

P.S. Thanks for helping me with this decision

P.S.S I notced there a several votes for other... but only one post so far that has mentioned a game not on this list. I'd really appreciate if you told me what game you had in mind when you checked that, so I know what game to take into consideration.
    Last edited by Poppincaps; 2011-11-08 at 03:28 AM.

Lol you saw my thread! Anyways I voted for Batman. The fact that Skyrim is coming out soon and you are going to be jumping into that headfirst means a game totally different from it is best so you don't get burned out. Also I've heard it is really good, and if you like it, then you will have Arkham City to look forward to.

Uhg so many good games on that list.

I voted Batman AA but Darksiders is a damn close call for me out of the two.

Since you just seemed to beat OOT, I say Majora's Mask since it's a direct sequel. :P

I also voted batman but just because it's one of the next games I want to play (arkham city though).
    Last edited by grandpab; 2011-11-08 at 03:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagula View Post
    Lol you saw my thread! Anyways I voted for Batman. The fact that Skyrim is coming out soon and you are going to be jumping into that headfirst means a game totally different from it is best so you don't get burned out. Also I've heard it is really good, and if you like it, then you will have Arkham City to look forward to.
    Well, then thanks for the great idea! Also, I see where you are coming from... I could see getting a little bored if I play an RPG and then get Skyrim considering it's supposed to have around 300 hours of content in just one playthrough.

I guess this depends greatly on what you like and have/haven't played.

If you liked New Vegas and haven't played Fallout 3, that is my obvious pick. It's a fantastic game. Portal is short and really fun as well. Devil May Cry 4 was great. It really depends on what you're looking at. Of those, I would say Portal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilfrier View Post
    I guess this depends greatly on what you like and have/haven't played.

If you liked New Vegas and haven't played Fallout 3, that is my obvious pick. It's a fantastic game. Portal is short and really fun as well. Devil May Cry 4 was great. It really depends on what you're looking at. Of those, I would say Portal.
    Yeah I should probably specify... if I put a game on there like Batman Arkham Asylam it is because I haven't played it and I want to play the first before going onto Arkham City for example. And if I chose a game that is a sequel it is either because I have no interest in playing it's previous installment or I have already played it.

BTW.... I haven't played a DmC game since DmC 2... I really need to get on that.

Portal 1000 times portal, how have you not played it yet?
    Hi Sephurik

Should probably play Majora's Mask before any of the other games.. It's been out for 10 years and still holds its own against each and every one of those titles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I own Portal 2 if that makes it any better? I just saw it one steam a couple months ago for free and I just had to download it, but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    This and portal 2 and everything made by valve because it's all awesome.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

Dragon Age 1000000x over. One of the best RPG's I've ever played. Good lord It's just sooooo good.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    I own Portal 2 if that makes it any better? I just saw it one steam a couple months ago for free and I just had to download it, but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.
    Play portal 1 (do all the achievements normally I don't care for them but you find a lot of cool hidden shit doing them) then play portal 2 from start to finish. Your welcome .
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for all the replies. It looks like I will be going with Batman: Arkham Asylum!

Being a game fan, I really enjoy playing new and exciting games, presently enjoying Ninjawaz in a new Server 2 “Akatsuki”, launched by Lekool.

Deleted
    I'd definitely recommend DA: origins with expansion and Mass effect 2 and 3.

I didn't really like 1. Played it anyway though, the story is good graphics are so-so. But I hated the gameplay. It was so tedious and annoying and all the planets outside main questline looked the same:P