Deleted

Armor for a Sith Warrior

So I was wondering, if it doesn't break the NDA - if somebody could tell me if its possible to be a Sith Juggernaut(Carnage) and wear Medium Armor, or if their is a Wardrobe function like in Rift.

I prefer the single wielding lightsaber style, but I don't really want to roll around in big chunky heavy armor, I prefer the kind of half armor/half robe appearence, like the Jedi Knights seem to roll with.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can alter your cosmetic effects by means of social points.

There are rumors of a Wardrobe type function in the game, but nothing confirmed yet. I wouldn't be surprised if you saw this make it to launch....

That being said, maybe you should just play a Jedi Guardian? The Sith Warrior armor either style is not going to look like what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Indemnis View Post
    So I was wondering, if it doesn't break the NDA - if somebody could tell me if its possible to be a Sith Juggernaut(Carnage) and wear Medium Armor, or if their is a Wardrobe function like in Rift.

I prefer the single wielding lightsaber style, but I don't really want to roll around in big chunky heavy armor, I prefer the kind of half armor/half robe appearence, like the Jedi Knights seem to roll with.

Without breaking the NDA I can say Juggernauts wear heavy armor and Marauders wear medium. Carnage isn't a Juggernaut spec either, its a Marauder one.