Deleted

What race are you playing for DK PvP?

Currently questioning if I should simply race change to Fem belf or Sex change to fem Orc ( I hate the male melee animation ). Just curious for the PVP DKs out there that are Belf and wondering how powerful arcane torrent is.

Orc Horde
    Human Ally

Its Pretty good for Lichborne Healing for the Extra Runic, It can be a pretty nice silence as well but it shares DR with Strangulate which sucks.

Careful how you word this topic 99% of the "What race should I play?" topics are closed. If you want to discuss racial abilities for PvP though I'm sure that is fine. I'm not a mod just giving you a heads up.

Arcane Torrent's biggest fault is that it is AoE and it has very small range. While it can work well with our death grip beyond that the only classes close to us (Warriors/Rogues/Feral Druids) that are worth being worried about can't be silenced. Undead is near useless for us. I've found the goblin rocket jump be a lot of fun and useful in certain situations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Human for the free PvP trinket, but I'm playing Night Elf because I don't PvP.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

I'm tauren, for the extra stun and the very, very small increase in health.

Although now that I'm doing arenas, I'd rather be orc for the racial and axe crit bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ieft View Post
    Orc Horde
    Human Ally
    That sums it up nicely; only other Ally race I'd give consideration to (for PVP as a DK) is Worgen (due mostly to Darkflight and the extra 1% crit). As for Horde, Orcs are beast; Goblin would be my other choice if I didn't already have an Orc DK - as I love using Rocket Jump, and even the idea of popping Rocket Barrage is nice (which I've explored using from my lowbie goblin hunter).

#FlightIsImportant