Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ill assume the "normal" version will be a reward for some kind of pve acomplishment, like DS heroic or a 1% drop chance from god knows where, and the armored version will be a pvp arena season reward, like they have been doing since ever.

PvE drakes from DW are already up and on loot tables - PvP drake model has been available since 4.1.

Spectrals being 125 achievements would make sense and follow the Horde/Alliance theme that 100 did.. Though who knows

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    There is also a green fire hawk mount that we never saw any use for. Maybe one of those 2 Alex mounts will be abandoned or kept for later use too.
    ya that's just a recoloring, this is another model, it's obviously not linked to this patch, it was put it because it's the dragon soul, that's all
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    im going to assume the spectral wyvern/gryphon is gonna be the 125/150 mount reward
    For having THAT many mounts, to get a ghost-version of my faction's basic flying mount... I would feel ROYALLY ripped off. I don't like the Wind Riders as they are, getting one as a reward for getting 125 mounts (which you need quite a few raid achievement or rare drop mounts to reach even), to get something that plain?

NO THANK YOU.

125 is alot of work, the reward should be something I want to show off, not something I want to hide away.

one was a mount and one was just a new creature
    Quote Originally Posted by slappy102 View Post
    I believe you have the option to either run back to your corpse and continue living, or you can take a penalty on your physical body through the consultation of a spirit healer.

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337 View Post
    Nah, you will get the mount if you pre order MoP.
    I wish. That'd be awesome. It's worth noting that the item most likely to be this mount (Heart/Soul of the Aspects) Has similar language to TRH and the Winged Guardian, which would be silly to have if it was something that could only be obtained at 85.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

Quote Originally Posted by Klawz View Post
    PvE drakes from DW are already up and on loot tables - PvP drake model has been available since 4.1.

Spectrals being 125 achievements would make sense and follow the Horde/Alliance theme that 100 did.. Though who knows
    Also flying Spectrals could be TB tokens vendor like horse/wolf so ppl can do dailies again and have more wpvp, but all i do is wait

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    I highly doubt that. Chromatic Drake ties into the lore of Cata, I am 99% certain it is the mount from the Glory of the Dragon Soul raider. But I am also 99% certain the Skeleton of this drake will also be used for a Chinese style drake in MoP.
    Blizzard already stated that a third Alex-drake mount would be rewarded from the Glory meta, sure they could change their mind, but there's no real reason yet to assume they have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urufu View Post
    I wish. That'd be awesome. It's worth noting that the item most likely to be this mount (Heart/Soul of the Aspects) Has similar language to TRH and the Winged Guardian, which would be silly to have if it was something that could only be obtained at 85.
    Invincible has the same wording and was only obtainable at 80+

Deleted
    If it's a reward for getting the legendary then it better be BoE like the Deathcharger. It's definately not the Glory of reward as a blue has already said that will be a recolor of the mounts that drop from Deathwing.

OP is so smart it only makes sense to have 2 models both of which are not mounts I mean didnt you guys see in the video the chromatic dragon with the armor and saddle come out and just fly off.