Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I hope with their "need+" system they can eventually drop loot only for classes in your raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick987 View Post
    for that who doen't know the 4.3 comes in 6th december, u may not understand but it comes with wow brasil: us.battle.net/wow/pt/blog/3914933/World_of_Warcraft_no_Brasil_em_6_de_Dezembro-08_11_2011#blog
    That blog is just about the Brazil version of WoW being released on the 6th of December.
    I doubt they'll need 4.3 to implement that version, as they already tested it on a previous PTR if I remember correctly.

Although the 6th does fall into the speculated time frame for the 4.3 release.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

So 4.3 will be going live "soon" and no one has been able to datamine the legendary stage of the daggers yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Spellweaver View Post
    That blog is just about the Brazil version of WoW being released on the 6th of December.
    I doubt they'll need 4.3 to implement that version, as they already tested it on a previous PTR if I remember correctly.

Although the 6th does fall into the speculated time frame for the 4.3 release.
    I believe they will need that major patch to apply the brasilian language, once it was introduced in this las PTR, that i'm testing, there are some things that are not translated yet, the translation is still in development, i may be wrong, but imo 6th december is the date.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick987 View Post
    I believe they will need that major patch to apply the brasilian language, once it was introduced in this las PTR, that i'm testing, there are some things that are not translated yet, the translation is still in development, i may be wrong, but imo 6th december is the date.
    Still not relevant with this patch. It's more of a language pack addon, which you can download and slap over your english client, but the client doesn't need itto work.

Hopefully the loot system will be a step in the right direction. Knowing Blizzard the new loot system won't apply to anything below 80... go figure.

O.... M.... G..... I just realised how HUUUUGGGE grindfest the 4.2 token system for the tree crap is. Month to get 365 gear ? What on earth are these asholes thinking ? Really just over the top stupid. 359 and 365 gear is not that diffrent with same amount of gems and everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    meh, I thought Wrathiron had a unique model, but he's just a reskinned human male..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    meh, I thought Wrathiron had a unique model, but he's just a reskinned human male..
    It is a new model. His animations are the same, but his model is completely different.
    Kind of why vigilantism isn't a policy to be proud of. It's rather like trying to solve a rat problem by beating them to death with a live cobra.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh, the good old days. Note: Everything pre cata was the good old days.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks cool, Too bad I'm not a rogue, lul.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizz View Post
    With the release of the next World of Warcraft content update, Hour of Twilight (patch 4.3), players on European realms will be able to play World of Warcraft in Brazilian Portuguese. On December 7 a realm dedicated to the Portuguese community will open with optional time-limited free character transfers from specific European English realms with high Portuguese populations. Please stay tuned to these forums for additional information.
    what did i say?

blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/205591/brazilian-portuguese-language-availability

Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    Those are two that you do indeed kill. Nalice (the female questgiver at Wyrmrest) is to be assassinated near Karazhan.
    We cannot / dont have to kill Serinar nor Sabellian.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

maybe if the game looked less like a comic book and more liek the art displayed above, we might actually enjoy being in the game. Step it up blizz, after all you do make billions a year.