Am I going for the right approach?

Hey,

So I'm in a pretty big dilemma regarding this girl. I'll just quickly explain what situation i got myself into;

I broke up with my ex-gf (who i thought was the love of my life) about 3-4 months ago and ever since then I've been heartbroken and depressed. Untill i met this other girl about a month ago, she is amazing! I met her in the bar i work in and usually go to with my friends aswell. She was there with her friend and we started talking. We exchanged phone numbers to hang out sometime and i went home, feeling alot better about my break up.

A week later i called her and we decided to go out togheter. She stayed the night and i brought her home the next morning. I felt really really good about this girl and I'm pretty sure she did aswell about me.

We spoke and hung out a few times. but didn't speak for a week after that. Untill last saturday. I was at work at the same bar and she came to talk to me.

She said her ex-bf who she broke up with 3 months ago had a new relationship and she felt really really bad about that. To top that she also told me that she felt so lovesick about him that she wasn't ready for a new relationship yet. She did admit she had feelings for me but didn't really want to start anything new because she said it would be unfair towards me. (her still having feelings for her ex)

Now heres my dilemma:

Im currently stuck between 2 things. I really really like this girl and i want to be with her, should i go for her and risk losing it all because she feels that it wouldn't be fair towards me. Or should i let things be, let the only girl that has made me feel better about my break up go?

I have a huge crush on this girl and i'm afraid ill grow miserable again if i let her go.

What would you guys do?

Note: I have been with other girls since my break up but they didn't make me feel better at all about it.

Deleted
    Let it be like it is, take it slowly, dont hesitate about the girl, if she like you the most, she will come to you

take it a bit slower, you're both going through the same thing. you will push her away if you try and go to fast, and then end up with a worse case of depression and heart ache(you could also feel this way about her to fill the "void" your ex left, and time will show whether thats true or not)
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Deleted
    I'd say what you need to do is stick around and make sure she knows that you're definitely interested but not pushy. A difficult task, but not impossible. Just be there for her and spend time with her whenever you can. Try to appear as understanding as you can - you'll never gain anything by pushing it.
    It will however sting for a bit to be around someone you cant quite have.. Could be worth it. Anyway, pushing her is a no-no.