Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Might be usefull for a night where you don't really know what you are doing, and want to raid a bit, go raid on an alt or something like that. if it will work out and if you will be able to down bosses, i can't really say that yet, i want to see it in action before i jugde that.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I might not use it at first. I'd might use it at the end of the expansion when most of the baddies have learned the encounters on my alts.

I remember when the revamped ZA/ZG was first released the hell it was getting through the dungoen. I remember the first time I took down the last boss in ZG we wiped 19 times with countless of replacements along the way too.

Ofcause that can happen still but it's rare.

I guess it'll be the same with LFR at first but it will get less and less frequent towards the end and that's when I'll gear up some alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill use the LFR to raid

Deleted
    Since I don't plan to do raid normally this xpac this is (I hope) a good alternative to fill some time on my chars. Give MoP fast!

on alts that i play solely for fun. it will probably be a magnet for trolls and griefers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Deleted
    Ill just use it for alts to get a fast raid

I'm casual, so I'll use it to see the raids.

Deleted
    Guess I'll find random people on my realm to do a learning run, guess im the only one who doesn't mind a wipe or 10 on a new dungeon/raid. Imo it just feels like more of an acomplishment when you finally do make it.

Deleted
    probely gonna try and use it for alts when i am bored

I'm going to use it to get as fast as possible my 4 set bonus.
    And then keep going to gear up my alts, in case we need class stacking on any heroic mode.

And also when i'm bored

On alts when the new raid instances are a couple of months old. It will be the same as with the troll heroics: in the beginning the vast majority of pugs fail at everything because they don't know tactics but these days people not knowing the tactics are the exception which usually makes a clean run. I suppose it will be similar in LFR.

Deleted
    I'll go healer on my main for the lulz of it. Like the weirdest non-raiding atonement spec ever in shadow gear, I'm looking forward to feel some healing stress if it is hard tho. And its probably going to fill up some empty spots in my guilds alt raid, should be fun even for raiders if you ask me. the only problem I see is that it will take a month before is goes smooth like ZA/ZG now with all those random people that don't even take the time to watch a walktrough on youtube for 5 minutes.

wont use it at all. will do 25hc with my main.
    we have a dedicated 10man altgrp my healer alt is in.
    and my dps/tank alt will proboly make a premade 25man grp with most other guild alts to do normal runs.

the only time i will do lfr will probobly be teh first 2-3weeks to get new setbonuses. and that will only be with premade grps. no sucky randoms. after that it will be normal/heroic clears only.
    Last edited by Aphrel; 2011-11-08 at 10:12 AM.

I will use the Looking For Raid tool to look for raids I think.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just don't think it'll be possible to have 25 random players working together to complete a raid. How many fails do you get in 5 LFGs now?
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Deleted
    Gonna use it whenever I have a free hour for my main. Alts are too poorly geared to enter

Deleted
    I will queue as soon as it comes out,
    I will get wound up and /ignore people
    I will complain to my guild that 90% of puggers are lobotomy experiments gone wrong
    I will never use it again

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably use it primarily while I'm in school, cause I can't commit to the 3 nights a week that my guild wants of its raiders and also keep up with all my college homework. Since the gear on all my characters sucks thanks to my inability to raid, I'll probably end up gearing up through it to be able to not be completely worthless once I get a few weeks off and can jump into my guild's raids for a bit.

I guess it will be ok to find spot as a dps or perhaps tank for my alts