Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    no this is dumb. YOu would ahve to redesign how moonkin form worked. And besides the casting animations for worgens and Nelfs look dumb. Would have to roll horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Druid (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)

• The new Druid talent trees are trying to bring back the hybrid part of the druid class.
    • Resto Druids will get a baseline replacement for Barkskin that will be able to be cast on other players.
    • The Nurturing Instinct talent will be baseline to both Feral and Guardian Druids.
    • A new talent which grants attack power based on Intellect for Restoration and Balance Druids will be added.
    • Incarnation for Balance transforms the Druid in to the Chosen of Elune Form, which currently increases spell damage done and Solar and Lunar energy generated.
    • In 5.0 Mangle will no longer cause a bleed damage debuff, and will be usable from any facing.
    • Guardians (bears) will have Mangle, but not Shred. Mangle and Shred will both exist for Feral (cats).
    • Shred will offer slightly more overall DPS compared to Mangle if you are able to stay behind the target. Once Glyph of Shred works from Mangle as well as Shred, the difference between a Mangle and a Shred rotation is actually fairly small (in the 5% range).
    • Feral Charge and Stampede are becoming part of Wild Charge, so you can select not to have that complexity with Ravage.
    • A possible level 87 ability for all Druids called Symbiosis that will add flexibility, utility, and survivability for the Druid.
    • Heart of the Wild is intended for encounters where there is a period where increased healing is needed. Master Shapshifter is for encounters where the Druid would need to switch between healing and DPS. Disentanglement is for when less shifting is needed but a well timed one would help.
    "Chosen of Elune Form"... ... ............ ! .... !! ............... !!!!!!
    Where's the MODEL?!?!

The Chosen of Elune were, in fact, Moonkins :-/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Druids have never been shapeshifter in lore.
    Umm, then what was Malfurion doing in WCIII when waking up all those druids that had been lost as animal forms? If those weren't shapeshifted druids then what were they? And as far as Malf not using moonkin form, have you seen him lately? Wings, Horns, hell he can't seem to NOT be halfway moonkin.

That being said, More options are ALWAYS better than fewer options. I say make both Lazer Turkey and Jive Tree forms a Glyph that will let you assume that form permanently, that way you can have them if you want, but they aren't necessary for those who dislike them.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

I want them to keep moonkin form, but update its model to be in line with the cat / bear forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Umm, then what was Malfurion doing in WCIII when waking up all those druids that had been lost as animal forms? If those weren't shapeshifted druids then what were they? And as far as Malf not using moonkin form, have you seen him lately? Wings, Horns, hell he can't seem to NOT be halfway moonkin.

That being said, More options are ALWAYS better than fewer options. I say make both Lazer Turkey and Jive Tree forms a Glyph that will let you assume that form permanently, that way you can have them if you want, but they aren't necessary for those who dislike them.

I want the halfway moonkin form instead of the totaly moonkin form :P Malfurion like form ftw

i think Chosen of Elune is an excellent opportunity for two things:

1. You could have a glyph for Chosen of ELune that makes you instead use your caster form or a Night elf version of your caster form (more lore appropriate - altho elune could have a chosen one outside the night elf race, if they're good druids). Minor glyph, they can also expeiremnt with other creatuers like one that makes you look like a dryad/keeper of the grove in Chosen of Elune form.

2. It is the perfect opportunity to allow a balance druid to cast spells differntly like ToL form does and soulburn, this way it is a choice, those who don't like the extra complexity have options. and i much prefer this than the current plan for incarnation which i think should be a baseline balance specialization ability cos it is also desired by all, more a must have!!