Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    who cares that he broke the nda,its the internet,if you look well you'll find tons of info on the beta,there'll be leaks anyway
    It's pretty much assumed the NDA will be broken and information will be leaked. However, one of the stickies at the top of this forum says don't break the NDA or post to NDA breaking sites, so at the very least the mods and others at MMOchampion care. Bioware's legal department certainly cares too, but I can't see them suing unless it was a major leak from someone.

Trust me Beazy, I'd love to post info and my thoughts as well, but the said fact is we have to wait until the NDA lifts,even if it is to sing the game's or certain aspects of the game's praises.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temeluchus View Post
    It's pretty much assumed the NDA will be broken and information will be leaked. However, one of the stickies at the top of this forum says don't break the NDA or post to NDA breaking sites, so at the very least the mods and others at MMOchampion care. Bioware's legal department certainly cares too, but I can't see them suing unless it was a major leak from someone.
    The main issue is this is a very popular site and is on BW's radar, guaranteed. Second MMO-Champ, the WoW site, has given us a sub-forum and we do not want to ruin that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    The main issue is this is a very popular site and is on BW's radar, guaranteed. Second MMO-Champ, the WoW site, has given us a sub-forum and we do not want to ruin that.
    Idd, next thing we know Bioware will ask MMO-Champion staff to close this forum down (swtor category of course). Its not like it hasn't already happened on guild sites and costing peoples Beta accounts.

Bioware has been pretty rough with that.
    -K

Thanks OP, glad to hear your feedback and that the engine has improved.

Man, do we have a lot of forum police wanna be mods in here or what?

10+ Year Old Account
    In before Trolls!
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

Quote Originally Posted by Traces View Post
    Yes he has broken the NDA.

The NDA CLEARLY states you can only say two things:

1. There is game testing.
    2. You are in the game testing.

That is all. Delete your post before a mod does.
    geez guys you're such a pussies with that fugly NDA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    Ban Hammer incoming.
    Mr butthurt over anyone who is in beta

I hate how the NDA hasn't been lifted yet but yeah I'll "wanna be mod" and help "police" the forums to ensure this subforum doesn't get DCMAed by BW and shut down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im pretty sure the NDA hasnt been lifted because the game is so story driven, its like a mini star wars movie. I dont know why they dont make a special NDA to prevent people talking about the story, but let them discus the cogs of the game.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let me guess, you thought "beta" meant "demo" version of the game, and didn't understand that you were playing an in-development unfinished version of a game back in April.

Way to waste a beta invite instead of being someone who could have been providing feedback to BioWare for the last 7 months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyoric View Post
    Let me guess, you thought "beta" meant "demo" version of the game, and didn't understand that you were playing an in-development unfinished version of a game back in April.

Way to waste a beta invite instead of being someone who could have been providing feedback to BioWare for the last 7 months.
    Because I have beta tested all the major pay to play MMOs in the past 7 years and not ONE updated their engine to fix combat lag. So in all honesty, I felt there was no reason to continue playing/testing SWTOR. Ive been there and done that, for many years and the story has been the same until now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing because, as silly as it may be, sharing even your opinion of something as basic as the engine is violating the NDA.