[H]best warlock race?

which horde race can give the best dps benefit to the warlock class?

Partly depending on your spec... Troll, Goblin, and Orc I think.

Deleted
    Orc or Goblin.

Deleted
    Orc for demonology, Goblin for affliction/destruction. Couldn't find the simcraft atm but they're out there somewhere, and I'm pretty sure they show just this.

Probably Orc. Even if you're not demonology, that extra trinket and the extra damage from pet are both really good. I guess next one is goblins because of the haste buff.

Meh, orc for any spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orc for demo, destro and affly either orc or troll

Deleted
    Last time I checked it was orc for every spec - pet bonus is (was?) still very good even when you use pets as non-demo.

At Warlock's Den you should find up-to-date answer to that question: http://wowmb.net/

Deleted
    Depends on what you want it for?

PvP: Undead
    PvE: Orc or Goblin

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    whorc whorc whorc for all specs.

Thanks Sokogeka<3

Orc for all specs for overall dps (by 200ish for non-demo, by significantly more for demo).

Goblin is nice though - both on easier affliction/destro haste thresholds in current tier gear + the survivability boost.

I personally justify goblin in current tier because of this (as affliction) - but next tier whatever minimal gains there are for reaching thresholds will be achievable in all gear without the racial - I will probably end up changing again.

goblin or orc. i went goblin because of the haste and not liking how female orcs look as casters.

Orc is amazing for Demo <3

You get + damage racial (on top of Demon Soul, Meta and Trinkets)
    Increased pet damage (demon damage part of Mastery)
    and the 15% stun duration reduction is nice in PvP to an extent.

It doesnt depend on any spec. Orc its better for all specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goblin's haste is nice... and goblins are just awesome. Troll probably comes third in terms of racials, but comes second in awesomeness when you ask me
    Blood Elf and Undead... I just can't see myself rolling with those races... Only have a female bloodelf priest and a male undead mage, but those are basically the only combinations I find fitting for those races:P
    But that's just my opinion.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

Even for non Demonology locks their pets can hit quite hard (Felhunter's Shadow Bite for Affliction still hits like a freight train). Orc all the way.
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

I'm going with Orc. Next would be Goblins, in my opinion. The extra pet damage & the extra trinket is just too sexy to pass for any spec.
    In short: If you don't mind the orc model, go orc. Otherwise, just go with whatever you want.
    Funny pictures updated daily! Check it out *& click here .