Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade.

I've currently got the trial version of windows 7 home premium on my PC (couldn't afford it at the time of purchase, but had an old cd kicking around)

Do I have to buy the full version of Windows 7 HP? Or can I buy a Windows 7 Professional upgrade, as I can get the Professional Upgrade for £40, less than a standard Home Premium.
    Last edited by willtron; 2011-11-08 at 08:31 PM.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

just wait till next year. get windows 8 instead of mucking around with upgrades to 7.

edit: ugh, terse post to say teh least. I mean that with all the love i can muster up at 9 in the morning

Officially Windows upgrades work only OS that passes activation and has a valid CD key.

You could use XP Pro upgrade as clean installation disc unoffocially though, not sure if it's possible with Win7.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva View Post
    just wait till next year. get windows 8 instead of mucking around with upgrades to 7.

edit: ugh, terse post to say teh least. I mean that with all the love i can muster up at 9 in the morning
    i need the upgrade in 7 days, not 7 months

oh, and i am aware of the trick to reset the trial period.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day