10+ Year Old Account

Frost DW Tips Please! ;D

Hello there Death Knights!^^ So I've started playing my DK more now and today I went Ragnaros with my guild and I got Vessel of Acceleration from him, but I don't know if my current trinkets are better HoR(Normal) and Crushing Weight(Normal). Might be some changes in my enchants to (know head doesn't have it ;()

Hope you guys are just as nice as in the priest forum and can help me out some!

Kassiná @ Outland-EU

Use Vessel over reg Crushing Weight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at the list, Should I get License to Slay and DMC:H Instead? Since they are quite ease to get?

Quote Originally Posted by Josefina View Post
    Looking at the list, Should I get License to Slay and DMC:H Instead? Since they are quite ease to get?
    Based on your gear you don't need the hit from license to slay and DMC sims much higher than what it's results have shown. The trinket list on EJ has never really been perfect, and until recently contained options that didn't exist in game.

Just stick with using Vessel over Crushing Weight and if Essence becomes available through rep I would ue that in place of your Heart of Rage, making sure to maccro it's use into your Pillar of Frost. If you get the heroic version of Heart of Rage just replace your normal version instead.

This is exactly why linking people to an EJ thread is typically not the most constructive or appropriate response. There's a reason people come to these forums for help and it's not to be redirected to other sites.

If you don't have the confidence or knowledge to answer someone's question directly, and instead are inclined to link them to EJ so you don't have to claim responsibility for the advice you are giving out, do us all a favor and just don't post at all.
    Last edited by burbon; 2011-11-08 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by burbon View Post
    If you don't have the confidence or knowledge to answer someone's question directly, and instead are inclined to link them to EJ so you don't have to claim responsibility for the advice you are giving out, do us all a favor and just don't post at all.
    I provided the link to the OP because it was a simple question of A vs B trinket. I'm sure you're aware, but that link I provided also explains how to properly evaluate them so that he/she doesn't simply have to just mindlessly swallow their advice if so desired.

Additionally, most forum posters would agree that providing someone a resource to answer basic questions will prevent repeats of the same basic questions that come up again and again. I personally believe that empowering someone is better than spoonfeeding them.

I can see how you misconstrued my intentions, and I could have been more clear. I don't, however, see how claiming I have no confidence or knowledge to answer a question is at all, as you said, "constructive or appropriate".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by burbon View Post
    Based on your gear you don't need the hit from license to slay and DMC sims much higher than what it's results have shown. The trinket list on EJ has never really been perfect, and until recently contained options that didn't exist in game.

Just stick with using Vessel over Crushing Weight and if Essence becomes available through rep I would ue that in place of your Heart of Rage, making sure to maccro it's use into your Pillar of Frost. If you get the heroic version of Heart of Rage just replace your normal version instead.

This is exactly why linking people to an EJ thread is typically not the most constructive or appropriate response. There's a reason people come to these forums for help and it's not to be redirected to other sites.
    Thanks, well I usually try to read on EJ but damn some class forums just got to much going on o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Skygoneblue View Post
    I provided the link to the OP because it was a simple question of A vs B trinket. I'm sure you're aware, but that link I provided also explains how to properly evaluate them so that he/she doesn't simply have to just mindlessly swallow their advice if so desired.

Additionally, most forum posters would agree that providing someone a resource to answer basic questions will prevent repeats of the same basic questions that come up again and again. I personally believe that empowering someone is better than spoonfeeding them.

I can see how you misconstrued my intentions, and I could have been more clear. I don't, however, see how claiming I have no confidence or knowledge to answer a question is at all, as you said, "constructive or appropriate".
    Your link and what you said was helpful and it can learn me how to valuate my next trinkets I get !
    I appreciate the help!
    Last edited by Kassina; 2011-11-08 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Just to type in this box i just found

Let's look back for a sec.

Again, easily answered doing a little searching:

http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t125291-...odds/#Trinkets
    Quote Originally Posted by Josefina View Post
    Yes, clearly you posting a link to an external resource empowered the OP, preventing the repetition of basic questions that come up over and over again.

My suggestion about posting links to external resources was not aimed at you specifically, but rather to the community at large. My apologies if you took it personally since I purposefully didn't mention your name or quote you at the time.