388 Boomkin AND 385 Mage LF 6/7+ 25H Guild

Current 6/7 10H GM LF new 25H guild. Time to move out of a GM role and into a role-player. I have 3 raid-ready toons that I am willing to transfer. Must be 9 CST raid times or later. With me comes my pro DPS officer.

Moonkin is my 388 ilvl main-spec with a 387 ilvl resto OS.
    MM Hunter 378 ilvl
    Holy Paladin 375 ilvl

DPS Officer (two toons):
    385 ilvl Arcane mage main
    379 ilvl Frost DK

WOL and armories available to any interested, also willing to vent/interview.
    Last edited by Betelzeus; 2011-11-08 at 09:26 PM.

Shadows and Dust - Ravenholdt

Please take the time to consider Shadows and Dust on the Ravenholdt server. SnD is 6/7h 25m FL, and is currently on farm for Heroic Rag every week. Listed below is our general recruitment post.

<Shadows and Dust> founded in April of 2007 is one of Ravenholdt's oldest and most successful raiding guilds is looking to recruit a few new members to help us progress through 25 man hard mode content. As a member of <Shadows and Dust> you are required to keep up to date on all things which may affect how your class/spec operates in a PvE environment. While we focus mainly on raiding and PvE progression, we have a solid core of players who PvP.

ACHIEVEMENTS

Realm First clear of Sunwell
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker
    Realm First! Death's Demise
    Realm First! Celestial Defender
    Realm First! Grand Crusader
    Realm First! Al'Akir
    Realm First! Nefarian
    Realm First! Sinestra

CURRENT PROGRESS

6/7 in 25 man Heroic Firelands.
    Recently completed Glory of the Firelands Raider/

We are Currently 12/13 in T11 Heroic content.
    6/6 Heroic Blackwing Decent
    4/5 Heroic Bastion of Twilight
    2/2 Heroic Throne of the Four Winds

Current needs

Mage x 1
    Balance druid x 2
    Ele shaman x 1
    Warlock x 1
    Resto Shaman x 1
    Holy/Disc priest x 1
    1 exceptional tank

The main raid days/hours are from 8pm-12am EST on the following days: Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. With optional alt runs (10/25) on the weekend.

Recruiting:Before applying, we recommend that you read the following link:
    snd.wowstead.com/forums/application-forum/applications/954188-attention-potential-applicants-read-this-first

For the specs/classes we are not currently recruiting; although you may not be on our most desired list, anyone that shows they have intelligence and ability will be considered.

If you feel that you possess the knowledge and the ability to play your class to the standards of progression hard mode content, applications are accepted at:

snd.wowstead.com

What we expect

We want long term, dedicated raiders who are motivated to succeed on their own and have the ability/drive to learn. Our goal is to have fun in a serious raid environment. If strong focus, great accomplishment, personal growth, and loyalty appeal to you, then <Shadows and Dust> would be a good fit for you.

Questions: Any further questions regarding the application process should be directed towards Mellenis, Sultree, Lynthae or Forgnar in-game.

For cross server applicants Real ID - jay_lutz24 at hotmail .com (Mellenis) or secondarydominance at yahoo .com (Sultree)

Thanks for the response, wish I could make those raid times. In order to make 100% attendance I need to raid after 9 CST.

Hey Betelzeus,

If you guys can raid from midnight to 4AM PST, we've got open dps spots for our weekend raid team. Send me an email at parasomnia.recruitment@gmail.com and I'll get you our vent info so we can talk further.

For all our guild info, check our our site at www.parasomnia.us and our recruitment thread at:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...uitment-Needs/

Thanks for your time,
    Achara/Mahari

Hi,

Most Wanted is a 25M raiding guild and are currently recruiting for our M-W raid that goes from 9:30PM - 12:30AM PST, that is now 6/7HM. We are a lvl25 guild on the PST server Tichondrious.

Currently we are in need of an Elemental Shaman, Doomkin, Mage, Hunter, Resto Druid with OS, or any exceptional player.

We have been putting attempts in on Heroic Ragnaros and are in phase two.

My RealID is: whiteboy82nd@yahoo.com

More information about the guild here.

World of Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/5353/

Peace out!

I'm Obeygiant the GM of Insomniax. We are 13/13 HM 6/7 FL HM pre-nerf 25M Alliance guild on Korgath. We are currently in the need of a solid Moonkin/Mage to add to our core raiders. This would be for an immediate spot pending a successful trial performance.

We are a late night raiding guild that raids Sunday - Wednesday from 11pm-2:30am CST(9pm-12:30am PST). Insomniax does not raid quite as much as other guilds, but our progression is generally efficient in spite of the time slot. Our current loot system is loot council, which we have been doing so for the past 4 years.

Our guild atmosphere is fairly laid-back and mature, with our membership primarily consisting of college students and working professionals. At the end of the day, we just want to have fun and raid current content without having to deal with trade chat immaturity.

I invite you to view our websites and logs to get a feel of who we are and what we can do.

http://insomniax.shivtr.com
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Insomniax
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/10602/

Email me at insomniaxkorgath@gmail.com with your information or contact any officers ingame.

We're currently running three mages in raid right now, but we DID use four for a long time. If you're interested, hit me up here in a message or in game. My MMO-Champ notifications go straight to my email which is ALWAYS open. Feel free to Skype me! (Lariandra) I can give you my RealID as well!

<Relapse> of Skullcrusher-US is now recruiting EXCEPTIONAL DPS to help us push heroic
    Ragnaros! We are currently 6/7 heroic, 7/7 normal 25m working on Heroic Ragnaros. We are pushing to kill him before 4.3 hit. That's where we need your help!

RAID TIMES
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    8:30 PM to 12 AM EST
    We may sometimes push past raid time if we feel as though progression is good! (typically 30 mins or more)
    Monday nights are OPTIONAL old content and/or alt runs.

Loot distribution: Loot Council

The core of the leadership and many of the raiders have been together since 2008. On our previous realm, we achieved many "Realm First!" achievements such as Celestial Defender, Deaths Demise, Grand Crusader, and more. Many of the raiders have been playing since Vanilla and Burning Crusade. All consumables (feasts, cauldrons, potions) and repair costs are covered each raid night. We also expect our raiders to come prepared as if these things are not provided.

We are always recruiting exceptional, reliable applicants who can make ≈85% of our raids. Even if we aren't actively recruiting your class/spec, if you feel as though you would be an asset to our roster, feel free to apply!

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS
    iLevel of ≈375 equipped

AT LEAST 5/7 heroic Firelands experience

Elemental Shaman

Balance Druid

Afflic/Demo Warlock

EXCEPTIONAL Disc Priest

EXCEPTIONAL rogue

As an applicant, you will initially TRIAL. Your performance, attitude and ATTENDANCE will be assessed during this time. Trial periods typically last two or three raid weeks. We highly value raiders with good attitudes who show up every night prepared.

Have questions? You may contact me in-game on Kuvan OR Lariandra on Skullcrusher.

You may also contact: Falindor (GM/raid leader), Herrby (officer) or Vhern (officer).

Encore is a former top 100 US guild on Illidan. We are back in the top ten of 25 man guilds on Illidan looking to push even higher. 6/7 Baleroc down pre-nerf. 4/7+ Pre-Nerf HM experience preferred. LF solid players for Rag and Dragon Soul.

*****Rag at ~35%*****

Our current needs include:
    Tank - Non-warrior
    Resto Druid
    Mage
    Boomkin
    Lock
    Shadow Priest

-any exceptional apps encouraged to apply regardless of class-

Our schedule is as follows:
    Sun - off
    Mon - 8-11p - usually mop up with maybe an hour of progression pulls
    Tues - 8 - 11p
    Wed - 8 - 11p
    Thurs - 8 - 11p
    Fri - off
    Sat - off

We do alt runs and BG nights in our off-time. Encore is not just a guild to raid with, it's a family where even former members are still active on our forums. We also have members playing other games in their downtime such as Rift and League of Legends.

Feel free to contact an officer for more information or visit us at encoreraiding.com.

We could use both of you guys.

Our raid times are Mon-wed, 8:30-11:30 PM EST. Might change in 4.3 to get a jump start on progression.

We are currently 6/7h 25 man. We've killed 13/13h in last tier either in a 10 or 25 man setting.

Our website is: theunnamed-wow. com

Highlights:

* 6/7 HM FL
    * 13/13 h Tier 11
    * 12/12 HM ICC 25
    * HM Halion 10 and 25 Killed
    * 12/12 HM ICC 10 man
    * Glory of the Icecrown 10 and 25

My Real Id jaykeith28(at)gmail.com

Thanks!

Hello <Quarantined> is currently looking for more exceptional players to flesh out our roster as we finish progression this tier with Heroic Ragnaros and then for 4.3 raiding! Quarantined is a 25 man guild that formed at the end of tier 11 on Shadowmoon. Our guilds core consist of raiders that strive to rank on world of log parses. The guild is fairly new but our core has been playing together for a few years now. Shadowmoon was the 15th ranked US server at the end of tier 11 and has kept a steady rank of 25 for tier 12. The ratio is about 1:1 and there is world pvp in any daily area going on at all times.

Raid Schedule (Raid Invites begin at 7:30PM EST):
    Friday – 8 PM – 1 AM EST
    Saturday – 8 PM – 1 AM EST

Sometimes our raids will go past our scheduled raid times if we are getting close to downing a progression boss or to finish clearing up some farm content. Our raids pull precisely on time with two pre-planned 15 minute scheduled breaks because we understand that sitting at your computer for 5 hours can be difficult. If you are the type of raider who would like to go 4 nights / week and has the schedule available, we also offer Cleanup on Sunday & Monday nights.

We are a 25 man raiding guild. The guild is new but our current officers and members strive to down as much content as we can during our allotted raiding time. Our goal is to be a successful and compete with guilds that raid four days a week so in order to do this we need upper talented, motivated players. Alts are welcome in our guild but be aware that even though it is your alt, it is a main in our guild. That said, you must have BiS enchants and know your class thoroughly.

Currently recruiting:

Tanks
    Prot Warrior

Heals
    Disc or Holy Priest
    Holy Paladin
    Resto Shaman

DPS
    Arcane Mage
    Aff/Demo Warlock
    Frost Death Knight
    Feral or Balance Druid
    Shadow Priest
    Enhancement Shaman
    Fury Warrior

If you feel like you are an exceptional player, feel free to apply even if we are not specifically recruiting your class.

Current Progression:

Heroic Firelands (6/7)
    - Beth'latic
    - Shannox
    - Lord Rhyolith
    - Baleroc
    - Alysrazor
    - Majordomo Staghelm

Loot:
    Loot is distributed via an officer-based Loot Council that takes many factors into account when awarding boss drops.

If you are interested in the guild you may apply at www [dot] quarantinedwow [dot] com. If you have further questions regarding the guild there is a lot of information on our website or you can contact Delivastus, Farmsworth, Goliath or Archonus in-game on Shadowmoon. You can also contact us through our guild email address at quarantinedwow [at] gmail [.] com

If you'd like to chat via RealID; Goliath is goliath_1988 [at]yahoo [.] com and Archonus is zier1981 [at] gmail [.] com