Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Modern Warfare 3 Problem.

Its really bugging me. No matter how many kills I get I ALWAYS match it with deaths. Is there anyway to not fucking die so much? For example Ill go 20-20, 10-10, 30-30. Always. If its not exactly even then the kills or deaths is off by 1 or 2. Any 1 have any advice how to not fucking die so much?

Don't just stand in the open and let people shoot you... the game isn't a very skillful game, any gun can pretty much shoot across any map whether you're bursting and shooting your whole clip. That's how Modern Warfare games are in general, shoot>kill>die>respawn>repeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played MW3 yet. But in mw2 uav is just plain awesome. It tells you everything unless they have something to prevent it. Silencer is almost always OP but then again haven't played MW3 it so i don't know if have been nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Razkul View Post
    Its really bugging me. No matter how many kills I get I ALWAYS match it with deaths. Is there anyway to not fucking die so much? For example Ill go 20-20, 10-10, 30-30. Always. If its not exactly even then the kills or deaths is off by 1 or 2. Any 1 have any advice how to not fucking die so much?
    k/d has never mattered in MW, i personally dont give a shit about deaths and go for pure kills, Since you can instantly respawn it makes the game go by much faster.

I don't generally stand in the open lol. I just always get a kill, get shot from behind. Get some 1, run up on 2 other people, blah blah. Playing Counter Strike all the way back since 1.6 I guess im just not used to dieng 20 times a game. Also I feel like the hit boxes are off in MW3, anyone else experiencing this?

Yea they are abit off and always have been. You just have to get used too it.

Not trolling or trying to be a douche, but it just sounds like you're not the greatest fps player.
    Take cover and wait, don't run in guns blazing.
    It's not a MW3 problem...

EDIT: Watch and learn (this is a joke)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuzax...el_video_title
    Last edited by blaqkmagick; 2011-11-09 at 12:08 AM.

Learn to flank rather than just blindly charging. I tend to roam around the borders of the map, constantly moving, but rarely venture into the middle. Call of Duty has very little gun skill involved, but awareness and positioning still separate smart players from the rest. Or you can be a loser and camp, that can also give better results, but I would never recommend that. Flank and do indirect attacks, always moving before they pin you down. And yeah, do not listen to the post above me. Camping and hiding is for sissies.

I love these comments "It's just how MW is, you kill die respawn and repeat" when you are like that in any kind of FPS game really, lol. Except maybe some modes like CS16 was, you live only once per round. :P

Anyway, try hiding more and not being exposed. The trick is learning how people ambush, when you are pinned down expect someone to come from the most obvious corner to try snag you from the back, it's a practice thing really.

How is the game. I was thinking about holding off from buying it for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripotto View Post
    How is the game. I was thinking about holding off from buying it for awhile.
    It's just like MW2, which i think is a great thing.

Personally, Im not enjoying it like I did when I started to play Battlefield 3. If you liked playing games with broken hitboxes, terrible maps, and bad gameplay then MF3 is for you.

I bought MW3 this morning. Played it for an hour, then went back to BF3. Graphics and gameplay are just a tad bit better then MW imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Razkul View Post
    Personally, Im not enjoying it like I did when I started to play Battlefield 3. If you liked playing games with broken hitboxes, terrible maps, and bad gameplay then MF3 is for you.
    We can throw around opinions all day, like how the bf3 maps dont even begin to measure up to the bf2 maps. Vehicle allocation are awfull, infantry combat is terrible, the servers are shit. See i tossed out my opinion as well. This thread is just gona turn into a flame war.

10+ Year Old Account
    i love watching this. over and over and............

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blaqkmagick View Post
    It's just like MW2, which i think is a great thing.
    While I do like CoD, I strongly disagree with this statement. A game that is released with little changes at full price is never a good thing, it is DLC quality changes in the guise of a full game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    We can throw around opinions all day, like how the bf3 maps dont even begin to measure up to the bf2 maps. Vehicle allocation are awfull, infantry combat is terrible, the servers are shit. See i tossed out my opinion as well. This thread is just gona turn into a flame war.
    The problem is, your opinions aren't even close to being perceivable. It'll only turn into a flame war because you'll try to make it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctioned View Post
    The problem is, your opinions aren't even close to being perceivable. It'll only turn into a flame war because you'll try to make it that way.
    Mine have just as much merit as yours i fail to see the difference.

jona's throwing knife was epic.
    everyone and their moms probably running around with UAV's since today was the release. either shoot em down for constant free xp or run with ghost/counter UAV(hopefully my info isnt out dated, havent followed updates or anything on the game)
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Play hardcore, treat it like CS, use anti-uav perks + silencer. Non hardcore COD is incredibly bad. If it still doesn't suit you, HEAD ON OVER TO THE BATTLE FIEELD.