Just Coming Back to WoW? or Can u raid 11p-2a CST? if so take a look

I'M GONNA KEEP IT SIMPLE, because I know ur gonna check out a lot of recruitment posts.

WHO ARE WE:
    <Evølution> a LATE NIGHT raiding guild on Mal'ganis 7/7(10m) 6/7(25m)
    Created 9/1/2011 so we are rather new. We want to move to full time 25s

WHAT DO WE NEED
    Ranged DPS & Solid Healz for core spots in our newly formed 25m
    Balance & Resto Druids
    Priests (All)
    Holy Paladins
    Warlocks
    Hunters
    Elemental & Resto Shamans
    Mages
    Full on Melee (unless u can prove to do sick DPS)
    ACCEPTING REROLLS/LEVELERS FOR 4.3 (DRAGONSOUL)

WHEN DO WE RAID
    We are insomniacs
    11p-2a Server (CST)
    Tue, Wed, Thur

Loot System (bc I know u want epics)
    We are in the process of moving to EPGP which i've found to be the fairest loot system, basically u show up for raids u help the guild out u get lootz that simple. (once we are a full 25)

Additonal Information:
    I know there are a ton of recruitment posts out here and a lot of them promise/say a lot of different things. Trust that this is the best guild out there we raid hard and we play hard, if you show up on time prepared, and do what ur supposed to do, it's easy money. If you don't wanna pay 25bucks and u can level fast, reroll a toon on our server and u can be ready for 4.3 DragonSoul. Any other questions feel free to make a level 1 and chat with me or any officer, or member of the guild.

evolution-malganis.wowstead.com

Are ø alt code is 0248

Guild Master:
    Maliciøus

Officers:
    Splakix
    Bìzkit

kk... this is just a copy+paste from my own post, but i really need to go to bed now, tomorrow i have a wedding (not mine thank god lol)

Hi:

Im looking for a late night raiding guild that starts raiding at / after 11:00 PM Server Time. I am looking for a Horde guild that is just starting or early in on firelands bosses that are looking for progression. Im a hardcore raider and im pretty good at healing (My Feral DPS spec is for PvP mostly) but then again im willing to respec Tank if needed (i used to be an "on the bench" tank back in the LK days but right now im not tank raid ready gearwise). Im willing to transfer to any PvP server. If u are interested on me and ur guild is actually raid-ready (i made a faction transfer not long ago that didnt go well since the guild was not ready) please let me know.

Let me know if u r interested... i logged to ur realm tonight but there was but 2 people online from ur guild.

Take care.