10+ Year Old Account

IL 370 tank LF guild

My name is Edoran currently of Zuluhed-US. I'm a 370 iLevel Feral tank with a kitty offspec. I recently came back to the states from Afghanistan where I was since last October. Since I was deployed I couldn't raid, but I did everything I could to gear my toon however I could, hence the 370 without ever having touched FL.

I have next to no raid experience in Cata (done BH several times, went to BWD once) but played extensively in BC (main tank in a guild that was fighting Vashj/Kael when the WOTLK nerfs came down) and sparingly during WOTLK (during this time I was shipping off to the Army and going through training). I've recently killed Baleroc and Beth'ilac in 10M normal FL.

I'm a quick learner, and have always prided myself on picking up boss mechanics quickly during progression. During my deployment I was dealing with a 1300-1800 ms lag every time I played, and I feel like that has made me a much better tank than the one I was before as I had to learn my class and tanking mechanics a lot more in depth to successfully tank content at that lag.

I'm looking for a casual raiding guild that raids about twice a week for 3ish hours a night. I'm on the East Coast, and evenings work for me. I'm a 525 LW/Xmute alchemist willing to be an ultimate team player and help the guild however I can. I'm more than willing to farm mats for others and help craft whatever I can. I'm more than willing to transfer servers and could potentially be willing to faction change as well if the guild is perfect for me.

Thank you.

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Edoran/simple

Hey Edoran!

I'm from <Reforged Legacy> on Emerald Dream-US. We're a new guild that just started up a few days ago, but it's mostly players that moved together from another guild. We're currently 6/7 normal 10-man, and raid times are Wed 9:45-12EST, and Sat 9-12EST. Saturday raid nights are in the process of changing, probably to Fridays, and we're looking at adding a 3rd night once everyone gets settled in. (possibly a more casual run with alts)

Most of us have been playing together for over a year now, (some longer) and we're looking for active guild members to raid, PvP, or just hang out and have a good time. Since we're so new, we'll be doing a lot of older content for achieves/mounts/titles as well.

We are in need of another tank for our main FL team, and from the sounds of it we're the type of guild you're looking for. You sound like you'd be a great addition for us, as well! We've got 6/7 pretty much on farm now so if there's gear you need it'd come quite quickly, but looking at your armory, you've done an impressive job at gearing up on your own.

Feel free to message me back here if you have any questions, or shoot me an email at sangoirecloak (it's a gmail address, but MMO won't let me post links yet as I just made this account)

~Mahaaret