Poll: Which Alt do you enjoy the most when not on your Priest?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    My first main alt was a holy pala. I got abit bored of healing on two characters so tried tanking, but found that it wasn't for me (although I like what a tank "is".) Decided to then level a resto shammy (completely going against what i stopped my pala for) but when i got to 85 and did a few heroics and got some JP & VP gear, i just found it abit....meh.

Deciding i wanted to try melee but not wanting to level another alt, I switched my pala's main to Ret Dps and absolutely love it. Although, like someone mentioned - DPS don't often get into PUG raids, so once again have decided to pick up holy gear whenever I can.

I loved my mage back in wotlk (When you could pug 12/12 and fire was actually fun) now I don't even really play alts.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    I enjoy my paladin alt very much.

Warrior, because of all the spines I'm cracking in BG's :3

10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason I really enjoy playing my Rogue.

It varies, thats why I have alts.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter all the way babyyy!!!! I enjoy the most

My main is a warlock and the alt I enjoy the most is my counter..ther rogue. Fun going inot bg's and using all the utility that rogues offer.

Deleted
    Pala or druid for all 3 roles. Paladin pulls ahead for faster travel and shiny hair

Gonna go with my ele shammy. :]

Paladin Tank. I love tanking on the side. I have always been a little to apprehensive to go raid tanking, but I love dungeon running with it.

Hunter, MM spec, most of the time...I enjoy it, because it's about as opposite as I can get, from Disc priesting...still, not quite the fun of Shadow melting faces, but close!!

Deleted
    my rogue :>, it's really fun to quest as a rogue/play

Deleted
    I really like my feral cat because doing good dps it's a pretty cool challenge.I think they have one of hardest rotations ingame.

BM Hunter for pet collection!

You gave me a hard choice there with the poll, but it was either my Death Knight or my Druid, and when I thought about it, I've loved Druid ever since I made it. So, Druid for me
    Last edited by Ozziee; 2011-11-12 at 07:02 PM.

Feral cat rocks!

It changes alot. Warrior is my main alt but dunno for how long. Atm having fun lvling hunter.

Any other healing class, in healing spec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    My "favorite" alt changes all the time.