Fellow Loremaster's (Help!)

I am working on Loremaster and I reached a spot in Outland where I am 62 of 85 quests in Nagrand. I searched and found people's similar posts and tried some Quest addons. I found the best one so far to be called "Loremaster" and it scans your quest history with the server and places exclamation marks "!"s on your map... I see a few exclamation marks on my map in Nagrand but when I go there, there is no actual quest there to pick up... One thing I've noticed with the mod is that it shows exclamation marks where a quest is even if you havent unlocked it... that is if a prerequisite quest has to be done first to have the other quest available... With that said, ive flown all over my map and there is no quests in Nagrand for me to get... I've flown to Terrokar Forest and Zangarmarsh to see if any quests lead me to Nagrand to start a small quest chain or something.. so far zip, nothing, nada. Anyone have any other suggestions. I've ticketed a GM for advice in game and he just said to check out some fan sites or help sites like wowhead.com

I think I had a similar problem there. My memory's rusty, but if I remember correctly, the Thrall chain doesn't start in Nagrand, but has at least a dozen quests in it, most of which are in Nagrand. Try looking on the achievement page for Nagrand quests, you should find some help there.

10+ Year Old Account
    im stuck at the same place, i just sorta gave up becuase theres like no quests i can find there
    weeee!

there's a chain that starts in shadowmoon valley that opens up a bunch of quests in nagrand. also, download questhubber for help tracking them.

There's a quest where you get sent to Terokkar Forest to do stuff with an ogre, which leads back into Nagrand. Check there and see if you haven't finished them up.

Like others have said, there are a few quest chains for Nagrand that start in other zones. Also, there is at least one that starts in Nagrand, but continues all over Outland and you may have dropped that one at one point outside of Nagrand. Another one to check for is if you've gotten this drop quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinescraper View Post
    I've ticketed a GM for advice in game and he just said to check out some fan sites or help sites like wowhead.com
    Wowhead is your friend for stuff like this, take 5 minutes to read through and I bet they mention how to unlock heaps that you need: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1273#comments

When I was working on Loremaster, I found the easiest way was to just look up the list of quests per zone on Wowhead and see which ones I haven't done. As far as quests in Nagrand go, there are a couple of NPCs who are located a little out of the way and might require prerequisite quests (these are just the ones I can think off the top of my head:

1. The goblin in the southern part of Nagrand next to a trampoline, small quest chain that involves you collecting some mats and then trying to land on the nest.
    2. The hermit living in a hut near the Nagrand arena, part of a quest chain that involves you killing that demon guy in Terokkar Forest.
    3. The demon hunter standing near the talbuk elite, I think he's part of a pretty long quest chain in Terokkar Forest (not very sure though)
    4. The consortium dudes near the Mag'har burial site.

Get an addon called "Questhubber" You ll thank me later