Graphics card advice

I am getting a new computer for Christmas and I think it is a fairly good choice for the price, but the integrated graphics might hold me back on some games so I wanted to know if anyone could help me.

Processor AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.8GHz
    Socket AM3
    Graphics INTEGRATED
    Main Memory
    4GB (2GB x2) DDR3-1333
    Total Memory Slots: 2
    Available: 0
    Max Capacity: 8GB
    Hard Disk Drive 1TB Serial-ATA-II
    Optical Drive 24X DL DVD+/-RW Drive
    LAN 10/100/1000Mbps
    Audio 8 Channels
    Software MS Windows 7 Home Premium (64-Bit)
    Chassis NZXT Source 210 Gaming Tower-White
    Power Supply 480-Watt Power Supply
    Front Ports
    2 x USB 2.0
    2 x Audio Jacks
    Rear Panel
    Ports
    1 x PS/2 Keyboard
    1 x PS/2 Mouse
    4 x USB 2.0
    1 x D-Sub
    1 x LAN
    1 x COM
    1 x LPT
    3 x Audio JacksExpansion
    External Bays:
    3x external 5.25” drive bays
    Internal Bays:
    8x internal 3.5” drive bay
    Slots:
    1 x PCI-Express x16
    1 x PCI-Express x1
    1 x PCI

I would like to know any suggestions on a graphics card that is under $100 that would help this comp out.

How much is that pc? You could likely get something alot more powerful.

just a budget ibuypower PC from walmart for $349.

Well no real sub $100 card is going to perform too much better in any games than integrated graphics. $130-$150 area is where you start seeing worthwhile cards and tbh spending 50% of your pc's total price for a single new component could be better spent on a better pc in general. That cpu is goign to hold u back alot.

well i'm not looking for really high end gaming, just enough to run games like WoW, and Allods online (until I can pay for WoW). But would you have any suggestions at all as to maybe a better performance pc for close to $400?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you can squeeze another $144 you can get this which is a similar setup with a better cpu, gpu, and memory. Its not amazing but its the same model type you were planning on getting. I owned an Ibuypower laptop for quite a while with no regrets (from Nvidia yes, not Ibuypower).

http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/AMD_P...3_Configurator

Like the previous posters said tho, don't expect an amazing performer. This one, however, will fare alot better than that aging machine from Walmart! Oh and you can change color, and tweak a whole lot more options!
    "Quit rolling your fat, greasy, cheetos grubbing fingers all over the keyboard!" - Random Burning Crusade Raider circa 2007
    "...tinkering with hardware...more or less electric LEGO for masochists." - Partial quote from Joel Johnson of Kotaku.com
    1/11/06 N/A Ten Day Guest Pass Expired = Vanilla Veteran Proof! (Haters still gonna hate)
    Never forget, that you were warned about the Mists of Pandaria. YOU were WARNED! (10/21/11)