Thread: Fable?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    the second part of Fable III (if you've played it, you know what I mean) was just a really REALLY bad joke.
    The first part was ok, although shallow.

I never finished fable 2.

Fable 1 was awesome for its time, haven't played it for ages. way too short though.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

I've never played Fable 1 or 2 but I play Fable 3 at my BF's house on his xbox and I LOVE it. I think this is perhaps because I've never played the first 2 so I have nothing to compare it to. I simply like that I can choose to be good or evil ( I chose evil first, simply cause I never get to XD) and I think it's very cool that your character and weapons evolve based on how you act and how you fight. For instance I went on innocent villager slaughtering sprees and pick all the bad choices and now have this gross yellowish/pale skin and black circles around my now white eyes. Kinda cool

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely Loved Fable 1, I Loved fable 3, I didn't play fable 2 coz I'm a PC but yeah I dunno just play them they are all good in my opinion . Yeah the first one is the best by far but the 3rd one isn't that much behind to be honest. I just loved the casting system of the third one, and I dunno I haven't played an RPG like that before so I was quite excited It was the first game to ever make me play more with spells than melee... I usually never play a caster ... ever. And the story was quite fun... although kinda lighthearted and comical it was ok I had some laughs and some oh shit moments . Whatever u do, if u play them all with an open mind you will enjoy them, if u play them expecting something too much you may be disappointed.

Deleted
    having only played fable2 on xbox360 i can say its a quite decent rpg.
    the character movement and menu interface are really really bad though (even for a console game) and i don't like the humorous aka childish touch but otherwise its okay.
    and it makes for a good drinking game... everytime your dog barks at shit, (chests/digsites etc.) chug one
    Last edited by mmoc901785890b; 2011-11-09 at 09:15 PM.

Deleted
    Fable 1 is the best. By miles, and miles, and miles.

And miles.

Really, Fable 1 was so much better than the other two, without a doubt. The story was better, the characters were mostly better, and in my personal opinion, the Magic system was better, although the range system is worse. Melee system is pretty much exactly the same.