10+ Year Old Account

Enlarged Buff/DoT buttons

Hi guys, I've just redone my whole UI, changed some addons and updated others, in other words, i completely redid the look of my wow.

Now I'm looking for this addon (that i used to have in wotlk, but was part of a package which name i can't remember) which enlarged some buttons in buff row and on target.
    e.g. for Rogue, Rupture and Slice and Dice .. or for a DK the Frost Fever and Plague .. where those buttons were double the size and had a timer on them.

I have been going through the addons listed on curse and i only seem to find timers like those of DBM, but imo my screen gets too messy that way, too much bars.
    So i was hoping anyone here could help me on this, is there an addon to do this? or do i use multiple addons? or can it just be done in the original wowUI.

preferably an addon that lets you manage which dots need to appear bigger/with timer.

edit : i used to have Xperl, and later TukUI, so it might have been an option in their config.
    I'm now using Shadowed Unit Frames together with Dominos/Masque, anyone know if i might be able to adjust these settings in SUF ? been reading on forums, but can't find what i'm looking for
    Last edited by Ifrica; 2011-11-09 at 10:37 AM.

Xperl have an option to "double-size" your personale buffs/debuffs on the unit frames. TukUI doesn't have that option - i'm fairly sure that there is the option to filter buffs/debuffs so you can show only yours on the frames.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then I used to have it back when i had Xperl, tho i like Shadowed Unit Frames better (deleted tukui too )
    I was just messing around a bit with the config and found an option to enlarge the 'self buff' spells, so the spells that 'I' put on the target, so I'm halfway already, but it seems as far as i can see SUF doesn't have an option to manage specific buff sizes, so for now i'll just do it this way. (found how to only show my buffs too)

Tho this still leaves 'the time remaining' on those buffs, i've been looking for an addon to do this, but can't find one solely for that, any suggestions?

edit : i'm using Dominos/Masque atm, and i read somewhere that dominos has this option built in, but i guess this is only for the actionbars?

edit2 : @ Coldkil : i saw in your UI that you use 'rBuffFrameStyler', does this allow to place a countdown on all buffs? meaning also those on target?

---------- Post added 2011-11-09 at 01:35 PM ----------

Found this addon called 'ShinyBuffs' which adds a nice visible duration timer, don't know if it will add a timer on the targetbuffs too, going to try both 'ShinyBuffs' and 'rBuffFrameStyler' tonight, hope one of these solves it. If anyone has a better suggestion, feel free to add it

---------- Post added 2011-11-10 at 08:53 AM ----------

So i tried out Shinybuffs yesterday, it's a nice addon, but only makes changes to the buffbar, so not what i was actually looking for.
    I got the size configured with Shadowed Unit Frames, but still need a timer on the target's buffs, any suggestions?
    Last edited by Ifrica; 2011-11-09 at 12:37 PM.