Deleted

Question about preodering - EU/US

So, I was unable to make preoder cus of IP restrictions, although I live in Europe my country is obviusly blocked for predoers.
    So I went via american proxy and it worked, but then I noticed that prices are listed in dolars and because of that I calculated that I will save 10 euros if I pay in US dolars.

So my question is will I be able play on EU servers if i buy game that way? Are there any differneces between EU and US versions?

Deleted
    You will be able to play on any server you like. All you need is a cd key.

CD keys are global so you can play wherever you want.
    I wouldn't buy something with creditcard over a proxy though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ighox
    why not? 10chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celer View Post
    why not? 10chars
    Because using proxy's is not always that save.

Deleted
    Maybe i will use visa electron with exact ammount of money instead. So no worries. Anyways, thnx for help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ighox View Post
    CD keys are global so you can play wherever you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celer View Post
    why not? 10chars
    Because the proxy can log any traffic going through it and the data you send to the proxy is unencrypted, its only encrypted between the proxy and the https site.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always use a Pre-paid credit card when I buy stuff online over a proxy. I've never had an issue with it but even if I did get "robbed" it'd be for something like 5 bucks or whatever is left on the card and not $5,000 or something ridiculous. But again, never had that issue arise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamburger View Post
    I always use a Pre-paid credit card when I buy stuff online over a proxy. I've never had an issue with it but even if I did get "robbed" it'd be for something like 5 bucks or whatever is left on the card and not $5,000 or something ridiculous. But again, never had that issue arise.

That you are aware of. Anyone could have gotten your info and attempted any number of things with it, because its pre-paid no one is going to bother notifying you, there really isnt much to compromise. So if your going to run a CC over a proxy, a pre-paid is definitely a smart move. But you would have to be insane to run a real CC with all your personal info attached to it through a proxy. Im pretty lax with somethings, but other things you just dont do.