Thread: Bots

Deleted

Bots

I've just come back to World of Warcraft and started to do Battlegrounds. What i've noticed is that in every battleground there's atleast 3 bots. It's insane ( Funny to play with but insane). Is this normal? Will World of Warcraft become a botting game like Runescape is?

Deleted
    Bots have been there since forever.

Bots are strangely becoming popular. They're used for professions, BGs, and I wouldn't be surprised if they used it for PVE. It's something you gotta report when you see it, and I strongly suggest you hunt these bastards down, and cut them down. *Holds up a fist* For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Backsmack View Post
    Bots are strangely becoming popular. They're used for professions, BGs, and I wouldn't be surprised if they used it for PVE. It's something you gotta report when you see it, and I strongly suggest you hunt these bastards down, and cut them down. *Holds up a fist* For the Horde!

As far as PvE goes thats not possible....I've worked with bots before...No profile could be that good to run PvE boss kills

Quote Originally Posted by Zephh View Post
    As far as PvE goes thats not possible....I've worked with bots before...No profile could be that good to run PvE boss kills
    ya.. the ones you download from websites suck because they are public.. i run 8 bots. and have an instance bot set up that tanks/heals/DPS. its not hard. read the guides on how to set it up. create your own profile.. and bam. profit.

I hate seeing bots when I'm trying to farm Elementium for my jewelcrafter. It's extremely frustrating to see them taking nodes from those of us who are using legitimate means to obtain it. I usually get free HKs off of them though.

^^^

see i dont mind if you sit there and farm me for hours on end. you have your fun killing my bots, and i have my fun botting :P

i'm so sick of bots and the fact that nothing is EVER done about them because hey, blizzard is a business and why ban the bastards when they pay for subscriptions?

Deleted
    The question we should ask ourself is "Why is there an increase (?) of bots?". Why is people always thinking inside the box...

Quote Originally Posted by l xHACKDx l View Post
    ^^^

see i dont mind if you sit there and farm me for hours on end. you have your fun killing my bots, and i have my fun botting :P
    Never said I had fun nor do I farm HKs off of them. What I'm attempting to do is get Elementium to prospect on my Jewelcrafter, not sit there and waste my time killing your bot. I'll kill you once, report you, and move on.

Deleted
    Why farm honor if you can buy bot for 10 eu that will do that for you, and at the end you can do things you want without having to farm gear/gold.

But of course there's risk of that pleasure is beeing banned.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebi View Post
    Why farm honor if you can buy bot for 10 eu that will do that for you, and at the end you can do things you want without having to farm gear/gold.

But of course there's risk of that pleasure is beeing banned.
    Why play the game when you dont want to play it ?

Whos really to blame for these bots ? People with attitude like above or blizzards own gameplay not being exciting enough for people to actually play it ?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    its not that people dont find the gameplay exciting. I know lots of people that have multiple accounts. 1 account they raid/pvp on and is pretty much their main account. And then they have other accounts made just for farming. They level up the characters themselves and once they are 85 they just bot em. Do I think its right? No. Can I do anything about it? Report it and thats about it, but I honestly dont care if they do it. Since the whole guild perk thing with the mass amounts of gold we nowadays. I haven't had to buy anything since guild bank has funds for everyone. @_@

bots can do whatever

grind

farm

pvp / arena

and yes

pve aswell...

get lazyraider, with a CC and all you have to do is move.

For all you know, half the raid you play with, is using a bot.

dont say something cant be done before you actually researched the options available allr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by webdonkey View Post
    bots can do whatever
    dont say something cant be done before you actually researched the options available allr.
    Where did i?

The same thing goes around on my /2 chat: Someone says: LF more BT Transmogrification run! you can roll on everything if you can use it for mogging! Warglaives reserved.

Then people say: you can't transmogrify glaives.

Where on earth did he say he could?