Thread: Tol Barad.

Tol Barad.

This has probably been covered before, but this place drives me crazy. I Q for it all the time, but the only time I ever get in is when its a 5 v 5 battle, in off peak hours. I havent gotten into a peak hours TB with more than 10 v 10 in over a month. Even if I Q at 14.59. No BS.

Not to mention the horrible chain zerg to win premise, and the color scheme of the whole place making it look like the only reason problim is there circling the place is to vomit horrible green and brown colors all over the landscape.

Also...no fly zone. STILL scratching my head about this to this day, due to mass amount of OP guards in every area where a faction has quests to pick up/turn in. People are already protected, why not allow flying? What am I gonna do drop from the sky on people like i did in wintergrasp, only to be rofl stomped by guards that hit for 50k+? Ya, id keep doing that. >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Murlocosaurusrex View Post
    Also...no fly zone. STILL scratching my head about this to this day, due to mass amount of OP guards in every area where a faction has quests to pick up/turn in. People are already protected, why not allow flying? What am I gonna do drop from the sky on people like i did in wintergrasp, only to be rofl stomped by guards that hit for 50k+? Ya, id keep doing that. >.<
    Yes, yes you very much are. Well, probably not you, judging from the tone of your post, but others are. Don't you remember wintergrasp?