Deleted

Glory of the Firelands Raider Addon

Hello MMo champions

My guild wants to start doing the achivements for "glory of the firelands raider", but we cant find a addon that tracks when the achivement fails.
    Does any1 know any addon that is updated with T12?

We downloaded a addon called raidAchivements but it aint up to date and can only track T11 raids.

Thanks.
    Thunderchain

if you just shift+click the achievement, it will pop up on your quest tracker. and then if you fail a part of the achievement during a boss attempt, the tracker will either grey out or turn red. i remember having to do this when working on the omnitron achievement back in the day. anytime someone failed to interupt arcanotron, or whatever portion we were working on, it would change color and we would know to reset the fight or wipe.

RaidAchievement

A guildie of mine uses this. Pretty sure he has it working for our Firelands runs (I see the fails on Alys all the time)
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I personally use RaidAchievement and it worked fine when we did the FL achievements.

10+ Year Old Account
    RaidAchievement

Or just get the RaidFail addon that pops up in raid chat of any failure including, Standing in the fire, not moving from the fire, being melted by the fire, eaten alive while on fire, and of course Firelands Raid Achievements.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchain View Post
    Hello MMo champions

My guild wants to start doing the achivements for "glory of the firelands raider", but we cant find a addon that tracks when the achivement fails.
    Does any1 know any addon that is updated with T12?

We downloaded a addon called raidAchivements but it aint up to date and can only track T11 raids.

Thanks.
    Thunderchain
    not up to date? It already has achievements from Dragon Soul!

RaidAchievements works, make sure you follow the directions and sometimes it takes a kick to get it working but it really helped with Do A Barrel Roll since the in game tracker doesn't work during the encounter.