Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumiko003 View Post
    Raid dropped gems seem to be allready cut (random).
    Actually, no.

After killing a Dragon Soul boss you get a token you can trade for a Crystalline Geode (http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=78890) which can contain (uncut) common, (uncut) rare and the new (uncut) epic gems.

In one of the first comments you'll also find the links to the other 2 types of geodes you can get/buy, but so far on the PTR I was only able to buy the Crystalline ones after clearing normal modes (Madness of Deathwing didn't drop anything so can't tell if it drops a special token to buy one of the others).

Quote Originally Posted by Kumiko003 View Post
    I think, there will be a transmute recipe.
    Raid dropped gems seem to be allready cut (random).
    What you think is irrelevant. A release candidate means "this is the final product we are going to release unless we find any critical bugs." When I worked at HP, the RC was almost always the final product we launched, with maybe 1 or 2 showstopper fixes between RC and Gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    What you think is irrelevant. A release candidate means "this is the final product we are going to release unless we find any critical bugs."
    Really? I'd say what you think is inaccurate and wrong. Blue quote about release candidates or youre full of it.
    Adding bewbs to his Avatar since 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    What you think is irrelevant.
    I agree. My opinion is irrelevant. But playing this game from the start, i have seen it many times, that my thoughts and patch preparation lead to massive profits while others QQed on patchday. btw it wouldnt be the first time a release candidate is still hiding some goodies Blizz wants to reveal at the very last second

Deleted
    Working in the game industry, I can vouch that that is exactly what a release candidate is.

And... if epic gems will only drop from raids, so the casuals cannot get them so soon, then rare gems will again be in high demand and i dont care, if i sell red epic gems or just red rare gems (with high profit).

Quote Originally Posted by the9tail View Post
    Really? I'd say what you think is inaccurate and wrong. Blue quote about release candidates or youre full of it.
    You don't seem to know much about software development. Suggested reading:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Softwar...ease_candidate

Ah , Hey guys, please don't argue on my thread. I mean seriously I just wondered if I would be able to get some new transmute recipes and make more gold or not. I only have one 353 PvP geared alchemist and dont really want ot have to gear him for raiding to get the transmute recipes which is why I was asking if anyone knows where they will come from. Thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the9tail View Post
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images.../43Release.jpg <--on the mmo-c frontpage

Quote Originally Posted by Ramman View Post
    Ah , Hey guys, please don't argue on my thread. I mean seriously I just wondered if I would be able to get some new transmute recipes and make more gold or not. I only have one 353 PvP geared alchemist and dont really want ot have to gear him for raiding to get the transmute recipes which is why I was asking if anyone knows where they will come from. Thanks
    As others have said, I don't think the transmute recipes will be in 4.3
    Perhaps the datamined transmute recipes will be added in 4.4, but that'd be pretty useless aswell, as 4.4 would be close to the release of MoP
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Has the transmutes for epic gems been confirmed yet?

While I agree with the crowd that the recipes are unlikely and RC's are normally close to final, changes can still be made. If my memory is serving me right didn't 4.2 PTR have a RC patch followed by a couple more non-RC's?

Deleted
    Could this be followed by Blizzard finally releasing the epic gem transmute recipe mats?

Good way to make sure theres a cost involved when doing the transmute mastery. Before. to be honest the primal might's cost just the same.

So Like they recanted the realease on the PTR and we are back to square 1. If anyone sees anything on possible epic gem transmutes please post it here. Thanks to all for your contributions.