Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Way too early release to hard counter SWTOR, another few weeks and they'd be good.
    That's what the MoP beta is for.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisxnickel View Post
    if they wanted tons of people to have the weapon they would have made it an epic, legendaries are jsut that
    Except every serious 25m raider and their grandmother has a dragonwrath, in 10m the second ones will be completed the 29th nov.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to clarify, the Vicious gears I'm currently farming for will be removed and replaced with Ruthless gears on November 15th, is that right?

Now I have a white person problem. Just got into SWTOR beta, Skyrim comes out the 11th, and now I have to get ready to run Dragon Soul. Damn you Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobomino View Post
    Just to clarify, the Vicious gears I'm currently farming for will be removed and replaced with Ruthless gears on November 15th, is that right?
    In your bags? or on the vendors? On the vendors, yes. In your bags, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    "Has Blizzard considered an Arena Tournament -esque premade system for PvP when discussing both PvP class balance and possible separation from PvE concerns?"If someone can ask that I'd be super grateful.
    That would be great... a realm where changes are PvP oriented ! PvE raids would be locked so no PvE items in arena... jesus that might just be the only thing that can save pvp now

Quote Originally Posted by Imbasawrus View Post
    Except every serious 25m raider and their grandmother has a dragonwrath, in 10m the second ones will be completed the 29th nov.
    Average guilds should have two by now, and maybe 25 7/7H guilds that were there early on might have 3.

How is that every raider and their grandmother?

lol at people who complain about 10 mans only having 1 legendary while 25s have 2-3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobomino View Post
    Yes, but don't waste your time/honor/gold on it, because come Season 11 a new honor set will be released that is better than Ruthless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donalduckadin View Post
    In your bags? or on the vendors? On the vendors, yes. In your bags, no.
    Yes I meant the vendors and that's okay, it means I got 6 days to finish off my gear. But I'm torn between MW3 and WoW, urrrggghhh!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekhetyo View Post
    What's PL?

Comment related
    Power Leveled, litterally, they got their arena rating boosted via constant team hoping, with an MMR never going down. They get some rating, switch team, get rating, switch team, etc... They end up having an incredibly high MMR, so when they win, they win 100 points, while they loose (nearly) nothing. That's why you see people with R2 stuff and weapons at 1k8+ rating, they are doing some PL.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlehoff View Post
    @Wolfi: Yup, 10man got screwed again.

And what the person who posted after me said. when Cakemode guilds have 3+ staves and 10 man has 1 IF you were in heroics the first week they were available then blizzard dropped the ball and screwed 10 man raiders again. as usual.
    Don't understand why people are crying about 10 man only having 1-2 legendaries before 4.3, considering that's how it was balanced and intended. 2 on 10 man = 5 on 25 man HURR. 10 man FL content ridiculously easier than 25 man content but yet again, 10 mans are screwed over apparently lol. This is a prime example of WHY you are a 10 man raider!

Why are people complaining about 10-mans only have two staves when 4.3 comes out? In a 10-man raid, you should only have two to three caster DPS, meaning both your caster DPS have legendaries. In 25-mans, 10+ DPS could be casters and 25-man guilds have four to six at the extreme most. That's still less, by percentages, than a 10-man guild, what's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Morist View Post
    And 25mans can enjoy 2-3 legendaries at 4.3. Sounds like perfect balance to me.

I am both pleased and upset at 4.3 (probably) so soon. My guild was lame and farmed 6/7H for weeks before even starting heroic rags progression, so we've barely put any work in on him. On the other hand, we just started heroic rags progression so we're never getting him down prenerf anyways and now we can move on to steamrolling DS normal modes.
    Keep trying H-Rag, don't worry about what others are doing. If they're farming LFR DS, normal DS, whatever... you want to finish H-FL, keep trying.

Most guilds got pushed to 6/7H instead of working their way to H-Rag thanks to the nerfs, so they faced a wall that need a good amount of 391 gear distributed between their raiders, but didn't have it.

More upset than pleased with the patch so soon. Most ppl prefer to go farm "new" stuff (not to mention Rogues, right? hehe), so no more H-Rag tries.

And to think that Blizzard just let everything set for a nice SWTOR huge take over in December... lol.
    Last edited by VanishO2; 2011-11-09 at 06:36 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, unless you're running with more than 2 casters, you're 10 man should be fine. Legendaries aren't designed for your healers to get them for their offspec in current content.

They really can't hard counter SWTOR with a patch. Everyone that wanna try that game will try it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Average guilds should have two by now, and maybe 25 7/7H guilds that were there early on might have 3.

How is that every raider and their grandmother?
    Hummm... not exactly only 7/7h "might" have 3... 25man guilds with 7/7h on farm probably have way more than "3". The 25man raid of my guild, 6/7H, have more than 3 alread and just because they're extending the lock for two weeks alread trying to get H-Rag down.

At the same time, none of the 10m raids (4 groups, all 6/7H) finished a single staff yet, getting close to finish their 1st.

Everyday there is a damn giant blue dragon with someone showing off the staff in the city, so...

Quote Originally Posted by chrisxnickel View Post
    if they wanted tons of people to have the weapon they would have made it an epic, legendaries are jsut that
    No, you didn't get it. It's about 25-man guilds could make their first after 3 months and a 10-man guild is happy if they have it now, which actually was made to use in it's own content. Think about that they do the same wwith the rogue weapon, so 10-man guilds will have it for MoP, i hope that they will decrease the difference (1.5-1.8 times wwould be enough). It would make NO GUILDS to split to 10-mans to get more legendaries. Those guilds, who run 25 mans usually dedicated to play only 25s. This is just a wrong logic that blizzard used, and they didn't bother to calculate, when will people in 10s end with it, they just multiplied it with 2.5... (imo)
    Last edited by Koloss; 2011-11-09 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donalduckadin View Post
    Why are people complaining about 10-mans only have two staves when 4.3 comes out? In a 10-man raid, you should only have two to three caster DPS, meaning both your caster DPS have legendaries. In 25-mans, 10+ DPS could be casters and 25-man guilds have four to six at the extreme most. That's still less, by percentages, than a 10-man guild, what's the problem?
    Stop making sense. Clearly Blizzard meant for legendaries to be earned by 20% of a raid and all the appropriate parties. 25 mans would have to craft 5 legendaries to match the 2nd staff achieved by 10 mans come the 29th. If 10 mans are about to get their 2nd then that means, theoretically, all of your caster dps will have received one. I'm pretty sure no legendary has ever been that proliferate and yet you still have the gall to moan?! Try not living up to your whiny stereotypes so hard, casters.

I'm not sure I understand the point conversion. So with this change, if you buy Valor bracers 2 hours before the servers go down, you can't sell them back for Valor point when the servers come back up for 4.3.

But what if I buy the bracers several days before, and just log out my toon? They make it sound like only this specific 2 hour window will be ineligible.