15+ Year Old Account

What are you Currently playing (classic) ? and your progress

Title says it all, I'd like to know what other games people are playing that are within the general interests of mmo readers.

at the moment inbetween raids and farming for old trasmog gear, as well as earning the salty title im currentlly playing

The legend of zelda Links awakening (VBA)
    3rd Instance atm I'm trying to do the trading game to get the bananas.

Sonic generations (PC)
    Act 5 so far got a few red star coins here and there

Super street fighter 4 (PC) (online matches)
    currently 81-62 =)

PS. when I said "classic" I kinda meant older games or remakes but shit there are no rules post current games also !
    Last edited by Beast024; 2011-11-09 at 08:21 PM. Reason: added a PS

X-COM: Terror From The Deep

Damn aliens have already started using psychic assaults and my troops haven't been trained in it yet. I'll have to keep abandoning terror missions so they don't get slaughtered. Here's hoping I can finish building the advanced subs before I lose any funding.

Herp, you said classic

I tend to play FFTA when I can.
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2011-11-09 at 08:15 PM.

Prince of persia series, currently @ warrior within

15+ Year Old Account
    <3 X-COM and ya GL with the funding I feel ya

10+ Year Old Account
    -Ski or Die
    -Street Fighter Alpha 3
    -Metroid 2

15+ Year Old Account
    FFTA ? Hmmm ?

That would be Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. Aka Final Fantasy Tactics Less Advanced.

Zelda Classic: Hero of Dreams.

Basically a whole new fanmade Zelda game built on top of a thoroughly moddable PC port of the Zelda 1 engine. I think the description said this particular mod was 15-20 or so hours long? And it's about the same quality as the handheld Zeldas.

Deleted
    Final Fantasy XII. Since it's one of my favourite games, I decided to pick it up again recently to help pass some of the time until Skyrim launches. I'm currently up to the Tomb of Raithwall and in the process of doing a bit of level grinding in order to take down the optional demon wall boss. I'm currently using Basch, Ashe and Balthier in my party and they're all level 22.

Quote Originally Posted by Taldred View Post
    Final Fantasy XII. Since it's one of my favourite games, I decided to pick it up again recently to help pass some of the time until Skyrim launches. I'm currently up to the Tomb of Raithwall and in the process of doing a bit of level grinding in order to take down the optional demon wall boss. I'm currently using Basch, Ashe and Balthier in my party and they're all level 22.
    I can't remember whether I skipped the demon wall or not. Probably did :/ The optional stuff in that game could get pretty brutal at the wrong levels or with the wrong setup. I used Basch, Fran, and Vaan as my main party. I think the level gap between my party and the reserve at the end of the game was something like 60 or 70 to ~15. I made sure to never level Penelo especially; I can't remember why, but throughout the whole game, I had a grudge against her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Street Fighter 3:Third Strike (Online Edition)
    Warcraft III
    Howay the lads!

15+ Year Old Account
    Zelda Classic: Hero of Dreams. O.o now this is something I like, ty caiada !
    One of the reasons I made this post was to find new things to play like that. keep them coming !

A couple of games, if you're talking about Classic. Currently 130 events into Legend of Mana, currently on the third disc of Legend of Dragoon, trying to beat this damn Mocchi in Monster Rancher Battle Card, and trying to get my Titan to S rank in Monster Rancher.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    I can't remember whether I skipped the demon wall or not. Probably did :/ The optional stuff in that game could get pretty brutal at the wrong levels or with the wrong setup. I used Basch, Fran, and Vaan as my main party. I think the level gap between my party and the reserve at the end of the game was something like 60 or 70 to ~15. I made sure to never level Penelo especially; I can't remember why, but throughout the whole game, I had a grudge against her.
    I've skipped the demon wall on every playthrough so far, since it's a pretty brutal boss fight at the best of times and I'm currently challenging myself to a playthrough where I do not use any quickenings at all upon bosses. I enjoy a good challenge, though! For the most part, I'm just taking my time savouring the game for the...fifth or so time. It's been a couple of years since I last played it and I'm still intrigued by the setting and plotlines. Gabranth is brilliant and has an amazing voice. I'm also a fan of Judge Drace even though her screentime and role is rather minor. Her main scene was pretty memorable, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Recently Steam had Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2 so i picked those up, having a load of fun with those.. Otherwise FFVII on my psp or Megaman X for Snes

Sig credit goes to JustintimeSS