Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I don't see the point of this change. 10% resilience will help for the first week of honor farming, after that everyone will still stomp a mudhole in you if you're behind on gear, and if you're wearing PvP gear you're still going to roflstomp someone in PvE gear. I see the intentions, I just don't see how there will be results. 2 pieces of PvP gear's worth of resilience doesn't change that you're still a waste of a player slot in full greens.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I would say that the Word of Glory nerf by adding it's 20 second based CD was caused by PvE and affected PvP, and also strangely vice versa being a PvP nerf that affected PvE.
    Ah yep you're right. But I would not exactly know if it was/is a pve or pvp nerf, I first assumed it was nerfed to 20 seconds because of rets keeping everyone in their team alive because of WoG spam (defensive zealotry was just far too powerful, or just lucky *old mastery thing* procs), but then in 4.2 they lowered the cooldown to 10 seconds for rets (Selfless healer talent), and let Protection with a 20 seconds cooldown.

Weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightlol View Post
    Ah yep you're right. But I would not exactly know if it was/is a pve or pvp nerf, I first assumed it was nerfed to 20 seconds because of rets keeping everyone in their team alive because of WoG spam (defensive zealotry was just far too powerful, or just lucky *old mastery thing* procs), but then in 4.2 they lowered the cooldown to 10 seconds for rets (Selfless healer talent), and let Protection with a 20 seconds cooldown.

Weird.
    It was both a PvE and a PvP nerf. Pre-nef PvE-wise, Protection Paladins would use WoG as their only HP finisher because they didn't need the extra damage that Inquisition and ShoR provided. PvP-wise, you explained it well, also that Protection Paladins would spam WoG in PvP as a finisher too to try to outlast their opponents.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

depending on how they add it and what % they give players it could be a good idea