Thread: My Little Pony?

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

My Little Pony?

What's with all the My Little Pony avatars and signatures on this forum? Is it an inside joke which I am simply not aware of?

I'm genuinely curious and confused...

I'm in the same boat as you. Apparently there was an original version of a pony thread but it got maxed out with pages or something, so they started a new thread which is the second part. I looked through a few of the posts in each but I can't seem to find a unifying point to either, just random pony lovers or something...

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Don't let the name fool you. The show is actually quite good. If you liked the Powerpuff Girls (And anyone who doesn't simply hasn't seen the show) you'll like MLP.

Yeah... they're ponies... and yeah... it's targeted at preteen girls. But hell, cigarettes are targeted at little kids and adults smoke them!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Don't let the name fool you. The show is actually quite good. If you liked the Powerpuff Girls (And anyone who doesn't simply hasn't seen the show) you'll like MLP.
    Well yes and no, My Little Pony is on a whole other level compared to Powerpuff Girls. The adorableness, animation, plot, adorableness, a good dose of humor, adorableness, etc of MLP pretty much instantly melts people on the spot and...well, here I am
    But this thread will quickly get locked since moderators try to keep ALL pony-related threads confined to the single thread found here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...c-%28part-2%29
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

15+ Year Old Account
    Please keep the MLP discussion to the MLP thread in the fun stuff forums. Thanks.