Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Tunnelvision, i think they mean your FoV, Field of View. Put it down in the options so it doesn't look like it tears a bit.

This is what SW should have looked like, the open space and scale is incredible. Really great job, someone should show this to blizzard!
    Okay okay, reading and replying to posts after a bottle or two of nice red is a future no no.
    What I should of said is I agree with the quoted poster instead of a ^^^This^^^ post so I apologize and corrected the post.
    Still think its bloody marvelous work and quoted post says it all.

Mod edit: "This" posts are not allowed.
    Last edited by Risale; 2011-11-12 at 07:30 PM. Reason: I was a morron
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

Interesting, a reverse wadsworth constant, where the last 30% of the video can be ignored instead of the first 30%
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Deleted
    Haha, wow, this is impressive.

Deleted
    Impressive!

Most impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by malkara View Post
    Lol, this is awesome

I once thought of starting on Orgrimmar, then I realised I'd probably never get it done as truthfully as you have done here
    Orgrimmar is way harder to do.

Deleted
    i smell a copyright infringement

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSpark View Post
    Is that a good thing?

wow SW that looks like made from lego, gg?
    sod off

Quote Originally Posted by Althalus View Post
    Okay okay, reading and replying to posts after a bottle or two of nice red is a future no no.
    What I should of said is I agree with the quoted poster instead of a ^^^This^^^ post so I apologize and corrected the post.
    Still think its bloody marvelous work and quoted post says it all.

Mod edit: "This" posts are not allowed.
    Thank you.

I'll make sure to keep it up.

You pulled this off great! I wish I had the patience for creating something on that scale.

Quote Originally Posted by malkara View Post
    Lol, this is awesome

I once thought of starting on Orgrimmar, then I realised I'd probably never get it done as truthfully as you have done here
    Orgrimmar is much more complicated than Stormwind.

Looks awesome, hopefully the MMOC project can come close!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSpark View Post
    Herpa derper! Hows that window taste?

Grats on the front page post. But still kinda funny they had to post the giant cleavage girl on the front with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Y u no quake fov?!?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwarren View Post
    It's a no brainer. Get MW3, Skyrim is just a rehash of Oblivion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neezh View Post
    Because I'm brave enough to smoke. I see no point in quitting

You are very talented, very well done

That is simply breathtaking. I would love to have a run around it, searching all the nooks and crannies. Will you be opening it to the public? Or making the map available to download?

How many worked on it? Or was it a solo project? Seriously, it's stunning! I'd love to get on board and create something so wonderful, don't think I could do something like that myself

Well done, -still sitting with jaw dropped-

You should give Jesse Cox a poke, to see if he would feature your build on his series *Outside the Blocks* .

Your Stormwind looks awesome I haven't gotten nearly that close to finishing my Ironforge.

That being said you have really made me want to finish mine !

I am new to the MMO forums so I can't post any screenshots but if your interested in anything from Ironforge in minecraft just send me a private message