Meta-gems x-mute master / DE JC crafts / Both

So, the question is simple. My server is very chaotic, also it's a Russian server, therefore TUJ doesn't help here and we don't have any alternative to that.

I can't get a big picture of how the things are going there, but what's the most fail-safe and common way nowadays? If I can get my hands on all 54stat/3%crit meta-gem cuts, is it profitable enough to transmute those with x-mute master instead of spending all of green gems for JC crafts to DE them later and sell mats/enchant scrolls?
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

I find it generally more profitable to just craft and disenchant. I don't even use my xmute master for anything other than the CD daily. It varies from server to server, but my reason is that the profitability difference just doesn't make up for how slowly the meta gems sell. If I'm going to do anything with meta gems at all, it'll be buying them raw off the ah to cut and throw on the ah, but I don't even bother with that because my high-pop server sells one every 2-3 days, excluding Tuesdays where I might sell 2 of each popular cut. Enchants sell better, and are typically just as profitable.

Deleted
    You need 1 meta / person. Tier helms generally come from hard bosses, there's maybe 1 other helm in the current raid tier that you can use. Most people will use 1-2 meta gems / content patch.

Now compair this with how much enchanting you will do in a content patch. Shadowspirit gems are a waste of money, very low demand and very high supply.

Is there any alternative to TUJ? Maybe someone from Russian servers is browsing here who knows a way to import ru-servers' data into spreadsheets.

Anyway, a newbie question here:
    My server's price seem to go up and down very strongly, regardless of time/day. Hypnotic dust can go for 60-70 silver for 2 days straight and then end up being 3-4g. In a sence, it makes it hard to calculate the most profitable way of doing the shuffle, even when it comes to blue procs of JC rings/amulets (sometimes the shards drop to 15-20g, while the amulets sell for 30-50g easily most of the time); gem market is very unstable too.

When you don't know the real prices, you have to watch the 'profit' column in TSM, and most of the time I have like -70% profit for enchants like landslide, powertorrent, lavawalker etc - simply because if you count it with shards costing 40g, maelstorms 70g, dust 3-4g, essences 23-25g, it really IS unprofitable. However, if you watch at the prices differently, you get shards at 20-21, maelstorms at 55-60, dust at 0.7-1.5g, essences at 14-16g. TSM, however, can't really hold a good 'market price' with those fluctuations and my own research of the server doesn't allow me to specify mats cost manually.

Just so you get the idea, here's what my server looks like:

http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/eu

The first one, Свежеватель Душ.
    Same thing with the PvP part - our server is the most active PvP server both among ru-servers and eu (and probably overall world) too. It also doesn't have any real alliance, so all those people are on the horde side.

You get the idea what I have to deal with, if I say that I don't have previous experience on low-medium-populated servers. :<

That being said, would be happy to get a bit of advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.