Pvp prep for 4.3

So I just came back from a 2 month break and I'm in arena s9 gear. I did arena today and got some ruthless. Since s11 is soon should I honor farm this vicious season 10 gear? Or .. So confused.. And how can I make gold at the gold of the season from the points? I just spent most of my conquest and is that e only currency we can get gold from? S should I honor cap and sit on it for now?

Honor/Conq cap now. Wait til 4.3. Buy gear. Farm more honor/conquest.

Won't that put me behind for the start of s11

---------- Post added 2011-11-10 at 07:59 PM ----------

Justice points can still be changed to honor next season right, so I can Jp cap aswell for more honor in start of 4.3

Deleted
    Yes you can.

Deleted
    Continue to farm your Conquest Points as long as you can, without buying any gear. Meanwhile, get capped to 4,000 Honor Points.

That way, when 4.3 goes live, your Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points below the 4,000 Points cap, which will enable you to buy the newest PvP gear (that will probably be a 390 ilvl gear) and warm up for the 11th Season.

I've used my cap for thus week on gear TT and this is the last week right? So I can just farm honor now. And how much bandwidth does the pre 4.3 patch thing take? I hear it was 15 gb

Exert your utmost effort to farm more conquest points while waiting for 4.3!