Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Frost Presence back in MoP?

''The Frost Presence bugs with Runic Power generation will be fixed in 4.3.''

''Frost Presence isn't ideal right now, in 5.0 both DPS Presences will have more clearly defined purposes.''

Do you guys think that they will make Frost Presence the prefered presence for frost death knights again? This will be interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehgoth View Post
    ''The Frost Presence bugs with Runic Power generation will be fixed in 4.3.''

''Frost Presence isn't ideal right now, in 5.0 both DPS Presences will have more clearly defined purposes.''

Do you guys think that they will make Frost Presence the prefered presence for frost death knights again? This will be interesting.
    I hope not, I LOVE the fast paced gameplay of unholy presence. Going mastery heavy frost presence was a dull experience. If they make frost presence best for frost again, I hope they buff unholy so the specs are practically equal.
    Cerunnir - Frost/Blood Death Knight

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerunnir View Post
    I hope not, I LOVE the fast paced gameplay of unholy presence. Going mastery heavy frost presence was a dull experience. If they make frost presence best for frost again, I hope they buff unholy so the specs are practically equal.
    Yeah I remember the start of cataclysm where we stacked up mastery instead of haste. Of course, I love the fast gameplay in unholy presence, but I also miss the high crits we make in frost presence. We'll just have to wait and see.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that the GCD reduction with Unholy is far too OP as compared to Frost, so the easy thing to do is to is to remove the GCD reduction and just improve Haste instead.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I remember the start of cataclysm where we stacked up mastery instead of haste. Of course, I love the fast gameplay in unholy presence, but I also miss the high crits we make in frost presence. We'll just have to wait and see.
    I dont really care about high numbers, unless its the total number in Recount I dont pay attention to indivitual hits, I rather focus on the mechanics and such.
    Cerunnir - Frost/Blood Death Knight

i love uh presence to much .. fast running speed n ½ gcd is just so awesome

A nice way to fix Frost would be make Froststrike have an 1-Second GCD while in Frost Presence.

Would keep the fast paced fighting style many people enjoy while using the appropriate Presence and hitting hard like many other people are enjoying it.

I prefer the frost presence pace. In the end, both presence/builds are very close to each other in a way that you can choose whatever you prefer based on your preference.

What they are probably thinking is what they want to do with warrior's stances. One for Single target, other for AoE.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    What about a frost presence that reduces the gcd like unholy presence? That would be great!

10+ Year Old Account
    What about a frost presence that reduces the gcd like unholy presence? That would be great!
    Except the idea of Frost is slow, lumbering and hardhitting, and Unholy is fast and hacky-slashy.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

I always thought that I'd never change my main from being a DK, but if the 1 second GCD is removed from DPS death knights, I'll be swift to do exactly that. It's not even a QoL issue for me; I just either DPS with a 1 second GCD on my DK, or I don't play it.

Edit:

That would be a great idea.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

I really hope they won't remove it, it's one of my favorite thing about the death knight class :/
    Tbh just make it for every presence

10+ Year Old Account
    Since they used Defined Purposes, what im thinking is, youll use Frost for AoE/Burst, and Unholy for single target-sustained damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I think that the GCD reduction with Unholy is far too OP as compared to Frost, so the easy thing to do is to is to remove the GCD reduction and just improve Haste instead.
    Or give frost the GCD reduction. I'd quit my DK in PvP if I had to deal with a 1.5sec GCD.

My fear is that they will just become a utility Prez, making say one do mobility and one do say control (making DK or for PvP IMO) and removing the DPS increase effects (15% dmg/haste).