Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedHands View Post
    well a two healers team can rule against a double dps team
    I disagree. If I was playing double dps against double healer, I would just split dps to take 1 healer each. When they get low, CC your target and kill theirs. Easy win.

a -60% healing debuff (stack with class specific healing deduction) is the solution for 2s, seriously.

- Everyone already knows 2's is an unbalanced piece of shit.

- Never roll with a healer in 2's, always go double DPS.

Deleted
    you are playing 2s
    and you bring a holydin in it

and you STILL dare to complain about any other comp ?
    /facepalm

Deleted
    If you go double dps in 2's your chances against healer comps arent that good. (especially holydins will just bubble and the dps will kill one of you)
    So basically if you don't have a Warrior in your 2's team, you just pretty much lost when you see a Holydin. And you see them often...

If you go with a healer you often get 40min matches... (when you run into another healer comp)

It's both not fun actually, they should just block healers in 2's, bring back the fun..

Quote Originally Posted by kojane View Post
    it's fine if you know how to interrupt/stun.
    Ther's no way to kill 2 geared healer in 2v2 with one dps, absolutely no way.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Was on my arms warrior doing 2s with a holy pally for conquest cap. What do we come up against? A Resto shaman and Holy pally. This was impossible to kill and they couldn't kill us. Arena closed before anyone died because my healer still had full mana and they both had full mana. This is just completely fucking stupid.

After we left we queued again and because of the instant queues we got them about 8 times again over the night

This is just stupid and needs to be changed to stop 2 healer queuing together in a 2s game.
    Ive seen alot of healer's kill the healer on the ohter team.. If they know what they do.. theyll win
    Lagg dosen't exist. Only bad Internetz...
    Paladins isent OP Blizz just made all ohter classes weaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Was on my arms warrior doing 2s with a holy pally for conquest cap. What do we come up against? A Resto shaman and Holy pally. This was impossible to kill and they couldn't kill us. Arena closed before anyone died because my healer still had full mana and they both had full mana. This is just completely fucking stupid.
    Oh my god! Its one of the best trollings I ever met on arena.
    Thanks for sharing, definitely going to do it myself on my alt healer!

Deleted
    Easy fix. Set timelimit to 20 minutes and if both teams still has everyone alive, the team with most damage done will win.
    Byebye double healer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butger View Post
    If you go double dps in 2's your chances against healer comps arent that good. (especially holydins will just bubble and the dps will kill one of you)
    So basically if you don't have a Warrior in your 2's team, you just pretty much lost when you see a Holydin. And you see them often...

If you go with a healer you often get 40min matches... (when you run into another healer comp)

It's both not fun actually, they should just block healers in 2's, bring back the fun..
    Or you can practise your class more, play a decent double dps comp, and faceroll healer/dps teams

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    they succesfully trolled you 4 teh lulz. i've done games as disc(me)/hpally. both with offensive specs and glyphs, we beat any double dps teams and most healer/dps teams. all the matches were 30minutes+ but it was still fun. we did it for two reasons, we were doing it for fun(we were bored) and we know the other team got trolled hard and they were pissed! lol
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niter View Post
    Keep in mind that 2v2s are not balanced at all, and are not subjected to any tweaks. If you choose to play a 2v2, you must understand that it can be a mess. Since that is the case, a 2 healer setup is not a problem at all.

Go for 3v3 and 5v5. Those are way better brackets, even if WoW PvP is kind of dull in Cataclysm.
    lol thats blizzards excuse for not balancing pvp at all

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I can't help but laugh. People trolling arena matches. Ahhh this makes my day.

I say why not allow it, it is "creative use of game mechanics" afterall.