Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Competent players will do just fine with PvP gear in a lot of PvE situations. You're doing the entire group a bigger disservice by stamping your feet and sitting in the corner.

Its against morality!
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

Deleted
    BTW just pull boss wipe and leave group you wont get the debuff

Deliberately goign AFK to screw with people could be seen that way, but what about the flip side?

Deliberately cheating a flawed system for your own personal benefit at the expense of the enjoyment of others (carry bums isn't fun) is no better, IMO. I agree with the idea of level-balanced dungeons, but since the item level system is flawed already, it would still be exploited by PvP gear whores, though to a much lesser extent.

They should just stop having item level and go to ONLY equipped item level.

so what happens if you get into a queue with 4 other people who outgear you by heaps. should they afk until you leave because you are a scrub to them? oh? whats that? it doesnt work that way? grow up, do your dungeon and move along. you are the main thing that is wrong with this game. elitist asshats who think they are special snowflakes and only deserve the best.

I bought one piece of PvP gear to make my iLvl to go to 346 because seriously the people in HC dungeons are just terrible.
    As for the PVP Gear, the only redundant stat is the resillience and the rest is a higher iLvl for a reason. I wouldn't say it's the gear, more of the player.

I've seen people who spec PvE and use PvE rotation and then out DPS people in PvE gear. Sure they may need an additional downtime to drink/regenerate but they're doing their jobs.

Bring the player, not the gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotfix View Post
    10k DPS in a Zul'aman or Zul'gurub is pathetic. Especially when you can do above 15k DPS in 346 gear regardless of which DPS spec you're using.
    This post just pegged the bullshit-o-meter.

What I read was "I try to punish people for not doing what I want them to do."

Ok lemme see if I can make this simple...

Quote Originally Posted by Dotfix View Post
    I've seen a lot of alts joining heroic dungeons with their freshly-bought PvP gear just to meet the ilvl requirements.
    Ok.

Am I the only one who gets pissed off when I see people doing that?
    Nope, not at all.

What I do in those situations is that I go AFK and hopefully they'll all end up leaving.
    orly?

Can I get banned for it?
    Probably not.

Is this alright?
    Absolutely not.

...while performing like a 12-year old...
    I would contend that you sir are the one acting like a child here.

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    compare, if you will, the Hunter season 10 Honour Point Hat http://www.wowhead.com/item=70535 to the highest currently available non-raid hat http://www.wowhead.com/item=69576
    not only does the pirate samurai hat look awesome (admittedly not as cool as the robot samurai hat) but it's about 60 agility and 90 stam better, but it also has a beautiful red socket and you only sacrifice 70 hit after reforging.
    better gear.

now that doesn't mean get full PvP and chuckle, far from it, that hat is a tool to acquire better gear for other slots, better to start with one or two PvP awesomesauces than have mediocre blues
    Ewok Sith Lords are all about Agility

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    My thoughts? Just grow up, or at the very least try to teach them and show them what they're doing wrong. If you can't do that, get the fuck out of the dungeon queue and let someone hopefully more worthwhile take the spot.
    Ever tried to teach someone how to play their class when they suck in a dungeon? Apparently not, because 9/10 times when I send a nice /tell to a player underperforming I get the reply "fuck off and mind your own business". At this point I post quotes of the conversation in party chat. If we can vote to kick I initiate the vote (the 2 hour cooldown is ridiculous) if not I logoff until they kick me (afk kick is never more than 3 min in my experience). The real disparity is that I have to jump through hoops just to valor cap every week. I start with the right attitude, offer help, and get trampled by the many self conscious scrubs out there. I reiterate my previous post, doing 20k is EASY, all 8 of my 85s are capable of it and feel free to check them out. Vaterheiler,Heilerfrauen,Derhundt,Vergeltung,Verstorbene,Corien,Magivenerunt,Kreuzung all at Cairne US