Which class/spec is least reliant on CDs?

For example ret is almost completely reliant on having wings up to do anything. But which class is least reliant?

Deleted
    Mage for sure.

Deleted
    I think Warlock..do they even have dps cooldowns? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    I think Warlock..do they even have dps cooldowns? :P
    Doomguard, Metamorphosis, Demon soul... Especially Demonology is reeally dependant on cooldowns.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woly View Post
    Doomguard, Metamorphosis, Demon soul... Especially Demonology is reeally dependant on cooldowns.
    I was thinking more of affli warlock. But yeah, Demo has some cd's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suizid View Post
    Mage for sure.
    That is very untrue.

The least reliant on cooldowns, hmm. Arms Warrior or Frost DK doesn't really need cooldowns in order to keep up their pressure. Defensively they do somewhat rely on AMS/IBF and Shield Wall, though.

Hunters?

Shadow priest? Do not think they have any CD except archangel )
    Aldoraan Ret Pally since 2.4

Outland - love forever

Deleted
    I'd say enhance shammies

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldoran View Post
    Shadow priest? Do not think they have any CD except archangel )
    Shadowfiend and Archangel, both provide a significant DPS increase.

I'd probably say Huntards. Yes Rapid fire and Readiness leads to huge burst but they also sustain really high too and could pull decent dps without them.

Deleted
    I think to answer that question you need to know which classes have short active duration powerful cds on long cds because obviously if a class has a long powerful cd, in order for that class to make good dmg/dps it will need to do good dps on the short term as well.

Therefore I'd say enha shammies, destro/affli warlocks (demo has meta and demon soul which usually go togheter at around each 2-2 mins + doomguard but that's a long cd), arms warriors (only deadly calm it's a short cd, reck is 5 mins), feral druids (are a bit more reliant then warriors because I find tiger's furty better then deadly calm, with berserk on a long cd as well). I think shadow priests as well, not sure though.

I don't have 85 hunter/rogue so I can't say much about them.

Enhance shamans have wolves, which give a movement speed increase, stun, and are pretty good damage
    Unf - Night Watch - Pagle

Consider the ocean waves, and how the moon's force guides them this way and that across the earth's surface. Human life is an insane coincidence. We are an instance of the universe becoming conscious of itself, yes, old news but always worth review.

10+ Year Old Account
    assassination rogues have vendetta, pretty much the only one, vanish is for energy regen when you break stealth, not to useful. though getting a second bleed up on a boss is nice rupture and garrote...

least cd reliant? how long of a cd?

moonkin have treants which are weaksauce on bosses, nice against clothies in pvp, though between shrooms surge and starfall...but those are short cd's...

ehh way i see it, classes either have a few long cd's or a lot of short cd's, so really it depends on what you mean by cooldown.

how long, is long enough? would being a bit short count to?
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no class whose performance in PvP is not tied to managing some strong cooldowns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE